please bear with me very new to this

PIT8ULL

hi all ....right ok i understand with GG i can control the contents of my apps ... now im probably going to come across as a proper newbe but we all have to start somewhere.... im wondering if its possible to get gems in a game im playing if so please help .. im running nox on my desktop to run this game on as i dont want to mess up my new iphone se can anyone help

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, PIT8ULL said:

hi all ....right ok i understand with GG i can control the contents of my apps ... now im probably going to come across as a proper newbe but we all have to start somewhere.... im wondering if its possible to get gems in a game im playing if so please help .. im running nox on my desktop to run this game on as i dont want to mess up my new iphone se can anyone help

Depends on game and developer. 

Many things are very possible with GG if creative enough. 

58 minutes ago, PIT8ULL said:

angry birds 2 .... very addictive but my son keeps wanting gems is there  anything that can be done to save me £££££££££

Absolutely, and same issue.a further investigation (or search) into the forums would have eventually lead you to the thread I made for Angry Birds 2 located here 

Here are some extra helpful links as well:

Most important: 

The Search Feature

Other Useful Links:

Video Tutorials

Tutorials

Cheats

Requests

Archived