GG with DOT (Dawn Of Titans)

BuzzMaster

Hi,

I'd like to congratulate all the developers on such a great piece of work. My Issues are listed below -

1) When I installed GG, during the installation process GG asked for root access and then I got another prompt for root access with a very strange name (spqitarjskpl) which I denied at first but then a message popped up saying that Daemon has not been given root access. I have installed GG several times and every time a second prompt comes up with a strange name. Why does it not say Daemon in the prompt in the first place? See Attachment.

2) When I run GG Speedhack on DOT(Dawn Of Titans), nothing seems to happen. The timer stays as it is. What am I doing wrong?

3) I have tried everything to change the amount of gems but every time the game crashes.

4) Can my activities be detected by the game company (Zynga, Naturalmotion), because I don't want to get banned after I reach a high level. Please advise on a safe way or suggest a topic.

5) How do I change the encrypted values?

6) Is there any way a donation can be made in currency other than USD, If yes then how do I go about it?

Suggestion - undo only works once. what to do if the value has been changed 2 or 3 times, then how to get the original value? Pls. see what you can do about it. 

System -

Windows 10

Andy Emulator - 46.16.60

OS - 4.2.2

Thanks,

BuzzMaster

GG DOT.png

• Administrators

1. Avoid detection by game. "Daemon" is common name. Root rights give not to "daemon" but entire app. Because of that shown label and package name of app.

2. Not all games can be speedhacked. If game use Java timers then it can not be speedhacked on ART (Usually Android 5+). You can try select more green timers in GG settings "Timers list".

3. Or defend or you change something other and important for game.

4. Maybe. All depends of game. For each game can be different. Each developer create own checks.

5. Same as usual. But you need try edit to some values because it different from game. Edit and check in game. if it not good - edit to different value. Good result can be get if you add number with poser of 2. 2 4 8 16 32 64 and so on. You can try add this number with option "add" in edit. If not good you can add this number with "-" for remove it. And try more bigger number.

6. I do not know. @d2dyno must know.

7. No way. We can not store history of changes for each value. It eat too many memory and hard to manage it.

• 1 month later...

Hi sorry for posting it in reply, recently increase my Level in GOT by increasing quest XP, but the thing is i have accidently increased my level too high that players suspect that i m hacking , i tried to minus the level, but its not working now, need help with reducing my XP....

Archived