how to Gold hack Valiant Force

BlondeGamerGirl

Name of Game: Valiant Force
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diandian.valiantforce&hl=in
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold only, if u can
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: the gold number changed when battle but after result the amount of gold stay the same
Comments: i know this is online game but, in battle you can play it without internet connection at all, Internet connection needed only after sum the result of the battle, so i think i can hack while in battle

• 5 months later...

I did some tests and from what i can tell the values are editable but there is a value that is checking to make sure the value is correct somewhere else. (indicitive of the game crashing when you change something and try to claim it)  I'm not super pro but if someone could locate the check value then I think it may be possible-ish.

Sorry for necroing this post. I am testing on the newest version as of 7/19/2017

Someone help me out if I am wrong!

Archived