Decrypting .LUA file for Legacy of Discord

slimelux

Hi there,

I`ve managed to decompile the APK game "Legacy of Discord" , and when I went to try and edit the .LUA files they were all encrypted. All the import game files (such as Feast and what not) are all in .LUA files, so I tried to find a solution to decompile it myself to no success. There are over 200 encrypted .LUA files for this game that could probably be edited in order to hack this game. I tried to look around the web but couldn't find a solution to my problem. I tried to open the .LUA files with Sublime /  Luaedit / Notepad++ but of course I couldn't read what the file stored since it was encrypted. Any help or point into the right direction would be greatly appreciated. It would be great if I could figure this out with the help of this community and release a mod / hack for this game for others to enjoy here. Thanks in advance. 

More information if you're willing to help upon request gladly. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey slime, will you please let me know if you find out anything for this game, I have been looking everywhere and trying everything but I have no luck. I found something for enemy low hp but forums are asking for donations to use it, and it's only an apk and not a tutorial on how it was done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived