Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

I don't think any exploits using game guardian is no longer working.

On 3/26/2017 at 11:35 AM, Jeremy11 said:

Hi guys 

1. Does anyone know if you can still gain unlimited shards and crystals using game guardian or cheat engine after the version 1.1.1 update?

2.  is it still possible to gain unlimited SP on FE heroes version 1.1.1?

If yes can someone explain to me how?

or send me a link to a place in the forum where someone may have explained already? (must be compatiable to version 1.1.1) or give me a link to a video?

3. can you unlock all the hero movies using game guardian? If yes, how?

4. Lastly,  how do you control summoning? I've seen people controlling summoning in youtube and other forums. 

thanks!

and sorry for asking a lot of questions!

If you get a pm, could you let me know also? Thank you! 

On 4/1/2017 at 2:14 AM, skyipie said:

I don't think any exploits using game guardian is no longer working.

If you get a pm, could you let me know also? Thank you! 

5*, lvl and manual sp input are working fine with GG. To avoid error 3001, you either need to have xposed with rootcloak installed (I haven't really been successful on that end so I'm just looking into alternatives to avoid safetynet) or to work fast enough to avoid detection (meaning, you edit one thing at a time, directly synching after you did something. Personally I've been doing it like this for weeks and GG has been doing well for me so far).

On 3/26/2017 at 5:35 PM, Jeremy11 said:

Hi guys 

1. Does anyone know if you can still gain unlimited shards and crystals using game guardian or cheat engine after the version 1.1.1 update?

2.  is it still possible to gain unlimited SP on FE heroes version 1.1.1?

If yes can someone explain to me how?

or send me a link to a place in the forum where someone may have explained already? (must be compatiable to version 1.1.1) or give me a link to a video?

3. can you unlock all the hero movies using game guardian? If yes, how?

4. Lastly,  how do you control summoning? I've seen people controlling summoning in youtube and other forums. 

thanks!

and sorry for asking a lot of questions!

1: No. Shards and Crystals are currently server side and as a result of that cannot be modded for now.

2: I have yet to see someone add unlimited SP, I just do it manually. To do so, I first find the heart value with 100/101 or 228/229 (237/229 should work too). Once I've done that I go to the address and select the two adresses above the heart value. Of the two adresses you've selected, you pick the upper one (the one furthest from the heart value) and you change the value as DWORD to get the SP you want (I recommend you do 900 to 999 max). After that you edit the other address as DWORD to 0. If you've done everything correctly, the addresses should show the value you've chosen (for example 900) and 0. Now all you need to do is learn a skill or equip/unequip a weapon or skill (I recommend you deselect and then select your unit so that the right amount of SP gets shown if you're going to learn it a skill). If you're not taking too long you can teach a unit like Lyn, that needs a lot of SP, all skills and even give some SP afterwards in case you want to inherit stuff.

3: What do you mean by hero movies if I may ask?

4: People are still in the middle of finding the way they can change the predetermined values. I suggest you wait a bit until there's a surefire method. You can also just join people who are working on it to speed up the process if you're willing to.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2017 at 8:42 PM, SpencerWong said:

It's working now

Can anyone PM how to summon control on Ver 1.2.0 ? i've spent over 20 hours trying to find reliable information on it but so far nothing. I have my main account which i refuse to use until i can perfect the desired trick on my F2p account on Nox which is currently still not working out as well as hoped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here. I came across the forum as I have been trying to find out if it is possible and how to hack Fire Emblem Heroes. I see that there are some approaches here to hack. Do they work? I tried doing some of them, but I can't get it to work. I don't know if because FEH is now at ver 1.5.1 that the hack approach doesn't work anymore. Also, will this work with BlueStacks? Any insight is very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, aclors said:

Hello, I'm new here. I came across the forum as I have been trying to find out if it is possible and how to hack Fire Emblem Heroes. I see that there are some approaches here to hack. Do they work? I tried doing some of them, but I can't get it to work. I don't know if because FEH is now at ver 1.5.1 that the hack approach doesn't work anymore. Also, will this work with BlueStacks? Any insight is very much appreciated. Thanks! :)

Use GG new search feature. 

Dword XOR

Search value with X and then the offset of the xor key

So if the value is 243,search will be dword 

243X24 (24 seems to be offset on mobile device, 48 for emulator). 

This video should help. 

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

Use GG new search feature. 

Dword XOR

Search value with X and then the offset of the xor key

So if the value is 243,search will be dword 

243X24 (24 seems to be offset on mobile device, 48 for emulator). 

This video should help. 

Thanks so much for the reply! Do you mind if I PM you about some questions?

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, aclors said:

Thanks so much for the reply! Do you mind if I PM you about some questions?

Sure. 

Just know I don't play the game or actively trying to find hacks for it.