Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

5 hours ago, nostos156 said:

Don't think there was anymore updates and people have been hacking away just happily since 1.1.0...

There is a banwave going on. Very risky to hack under 1.1.0

Guest Virg099

Yeah, but I still want to reroll a good account, is there anyway of doing this, I seen some other people able to continue to use emulators

Hey guys, do you know if the duping method happen to be patched? I tried to clone Linde through story but I have no luck so far. I happen to use CE and follow every step on AlphaGamers forum, but I had no luck. I basically just scan Linde using 237/229 and my shell with 100/101. I then copy 42 lines above Linde value and surrender. I then proceed to the Equip skill and paste above my shell. I get the replacement but it wouldn't change after I equip and unequip. Am I doing something wrong here?

2 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

On 1.0.2 I simply did -118 and copied the first two values, and that was all you needed.

On 1.1 you need to do -144 I think, but also have to copy skills and I'm unsure of those atm.

Can you explain what you mean by -144? Do you happen to mean to subtract 144 from the hex address of the enemy unit?