Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

Yeah, I know you can save the stars, but the stats don't change, so they're gonna need fixing if you want to make it 'legit' (also changing your IV).

Edit: As for ID injecting, I presume that when you hit summon, the characters are already decided for you, just hidden behind coloured orbs. That way, you could read what characters have been decided before you 'summon' them, and modify it as you please.

Edited by nostos156

16 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

Yeah, I know you can save the stars, but the stats don't change, so they're gonna need fixing if you want to make it 'legit' (also changing your IV).

ok I justed tested it. You just need to level up your unit after star changes for it to update. An Unit's stats can not me modified because they are born with it. Just level up the unit for at least 1 level and your are set.

4 hours ago, yep_its_fenchai said:

About the starring, he fixed it and you can change stars ranking BUT you need to level it up at least once to update the value, that is what I experimented.

The ID injecting looks cool. The Video may be modified but hopefully we can make it :D

So, if I follow the new method in the video and perform a level up, then it also updates max stats so that the character is a true 5 star, correct?

Here's how to dupe

To dupe enemies:

1. In your team you need to have a hero that's going to be replaced with the dupe (your shell hero)
  2. Hold-click the enemy to display it's area of danger. Do a search for a byte value of 237 (it may display as -19).
  3. Hold-click the enemy again to deselect it. Refine your search for a byte value of 229 (it may display as -27).
  4. Repeat until there's only one address left.
  5. Hold-click that address and choose Go to Address.
  6. Mark that address because we will need to find it later.
  7. Open a Hexadecimal calculator.
  8. Paste that address into the calculator and subtract -118 from it (still in Hex mode).
  9. In GG click the little arrow on the top-right (Go To Address) and paste the result from the calculator to search for it.
  10. Mark that value and keep marking every single value below it until you reach that old value that you have previously marked like I told you above.
  11. Save (floppy disc at the top) all those values (as Dword) EXCEPT the one you started with (the bottom-most one, the initial one)
  12. Go back to the game and select the Hero you're using as a shell for the dupe. At the top-left of the screen, click the (+) icon on the Hero's portrait to bring up the Hero's page.
  13. Find the Heart value of that Hero (as I have described in a previous tutorial) but you'll notice that you can't get down to a single address this time; you'll always have 2. So what to do?
  14. After you've refined your search to two, write down what those Heart values are. Go back to the game and move your hero so that it ends it's turn and gets greyed out. Now you'll notice that one of those 2 Heart values has changed. The one that's changed is the one we'll use. Repeat steps 5 through 10.
  15. Important: Go back into the game and make sure you're in the Stats screen of the hero you're using as shell. You will crash if you're not and you'll crash later if you're in another Hero's Stats screen.
  16. Now comes the fun part: You'll have to copy ALL of the values (as Dword) that I told you to save above to these addresses that you just marked from top to bottom (to copy an address you have to click to edit and then copy that value and to past it's the same thing: click to edit and then paste). Yes, every single one (except the bottom-most one of the new addresses because you didn't save the bottom-most one from before, remember?). A macro is highly recommended if you plan on doing this more than once.
  17. After messing something up multiple times and having to redo it, testing the limits of your sanity you finish copying all the Dword values, if your shell Hero has turned red that's a good sign.
  18. Now finish the battle and FOR GOD'S SAKE SYNC YOUR DAMN HERO BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE. (you can sync by either leveling it up or changing your equipped Skills)
  19. Restart the game and pray to your favorite deity that everything worked perfectly and you won't ever have to copy a single memory value in GG again.

I've noticed that memory addresses change after a while when you're in a battle so do not take your sweet time doing this as if you do the address values will change and you'll have to start from 0.

Needless to say you can dupe any unit in the game like this, even arena enemies.

(If anybody knows of a faster way to copy the addresses this community would greatly appreciate if you could share it)

Edit: Do this at your own risk, I'm not responsible if you copied all the addresses 100 times and it still doesn't work.

Edit 2: HEADS UP! I have just confirmed that there is an IV difference between units on Normal and Lunatic. So when you go dupe a unit, do it on Lunatic as it will have better stats.

Edit 3: If you're crashing while copying the values try first going into the Detailed Hero Stats screen and only exiting after you're done editing. Edit: added this step to the tutorial.

Edit 4: Don't dupe Veronica. You'll lose her/your hero after a restart. Learned that the hard way.

Edit 5: I discovered it's possible to dupe without needing to have your shell unit in the team at the battle. Instead of finding out the enemy addresses first and saving them just find the shell unit's addresses first and save them, out of battle, and then when you're in battle copy the enemy's addresses to the saved ones.

Edited by Jeronimous

Well, I suppose that is one way of getting certain heroes until the summoning injection is figured out.

Edit: IV difference makes sense - they're 4 star heroes for most of Lunatic until the end.

Edited by nostos156

11 hours ago, Jeronimous said:

(If anybody knows of a faster way to copy the addresses this community would greatly appreciate if you could share it)

I tried doing it on cheat engine by copying the value in said address and pasting them on the shell unit but im having no luck with it. switched from 4byte hex and dec and just byte hex/dec. 

Edit: got it to work. But in the instructions it says to use the value that changes in my game I have to use the value that doesn't change once you gray out the shell unit.

Edited by lilb3ar10

I tried to follow Jeronimous video tutorial but I only got these left.

Trying to get my characters into 5 Star.

Edit: NVM, its just inconsistent for me. I had to re-try a few times and sometime it would even show no results after enough refines.

Wish there were an easier way to do this! But still awesome you guys figured this out.

vgHrUaK.png

Edited by bluelamb

Anyone know why I can't seem to get  one of three Robins to 5 Star?

2017-02-28_09-53-31.mp4

I can't seem to get it to consistently work. It worked with 4* Robin, 4* Henry, 4* Olivia, 4* Able, 

But not a 3* Robin, 4* Robin, and a 3* Lissa.

What criteria should I be looking for in this part of the video? 00:50s.  And what's the difference between -70 and -74? Should I always be calculating with -74?

2r6nn5t.png

Edited by bluelamb

7 hours ago, Jeronimous said:

Here's how to dupe

To dupe enemies:

1. In your team you need to have a hero that's going to be replaced with the dupe (your shell hero)
  2. Hold-click the enemy to display it's area of danger. Do a search for a byte value of 237 (it may display as -19).
  3. Hold-click the enemy again to deselect it. Refine your search for a byte value of 229 (it may display as -27).
  4. Repeat until there's only one address left.
  5. Hold-click that address and choose Go to Address.
  6. Mark that address because we will need to find it later.
  7. Open a Hexadecimal calculator.
  8. Paste that address into the calculator and subtract -118 from it (still in Hex mode).
  9. In GG click the little arrow on the top-right (Go To Address) and paste the result from the calculator to search for it.
  10. Mark that value and keep marking every single value below it until you reach that old value that you have previously marked like I told you above.
  11. Save all those values EXCEPT the one you started with (the bottom-most one, the initial one)
  12. Go back to the game and select the Hero you're using as a shell for the dupe. At the top-left of the screen, click the (+) icon on the Hero's portrait to bring up the Hero's page.
  13. Find the Heart value of that Hero (as I have described in a previous tutorial) but you'll notice that you can't get down to a single address this time; you'll always have 2. So what to do?
  14. After you've refined your search to two, write down what those Heart values are. Go back to the game and move your hero so that it ends it's turn and gets greyed out. Now you'll notice that one of those 2 Heart values has changed. The one that's changed is the one we'll use. Repeat steps 5 through 10.
  15. Important: Go back into the game and make sure you're in the Stats screen of the hero you're using as shell. You will crash if you're not and you'll crash later if you're in another Hero's Stats screen.
  16. Now comes the fun part: You'll have to copy ALL of the values (as Dword) that I told you to save above to these addresses that you just marked, from top to bottom. Yes, every single one (except the bottom-most one of the new addresses because you didn't save the bottom-most one from before, remember?). A macro is highly recommended if you plan on doing this more than once.
  17. After messing something up multiple times and having to redo it, testing the limits of your sanity you finish copying all the Dword values, if your shell Hero has turned red that's a good sign.
  18. Now finish the battle and FOR GOD'S SAKE SYNC YOUR DAMN HERO BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE. (you can sync by either leveling it up or changing your equipped Skills)
  19. Restart the game and pray to your favorite deity that everything worked perfectly and you won't ever have to copy a single memory value in GG again.

I've noticed that memory addresses change after a while when you're in a battle so do not take your sweet time doing this as if you do the address values will change and you'll have to start from 0.

Needless to say you can dupe any unit in the game like this, even arena enemies.

Edit: Do this at your own risk, I'm not responsible if you copied all the addresses 100 times and it still doesn't work.

Edit 2: HEADS UP! I have just confirmed that there is an IV difference between units on Normal and Lunatic. So when you go dupe a unit, do it on Lunatic as it will have better stats.

Edit 3: If you're crashing while copying the values try first going into the Detailed Hero Stats screen and only exiting after you're done editing. Edit: added this step to the tutorial.

Edit 4: Don't dupe Veronica. You'll lose her/your hero after a restart. Learned that the hard way.

Would you mind doing a video of how you dupe an enemy? I really dont get step 8..