Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

I'm working on this too... 
Haven't spent much time on characters stats. I plan to spend more time on it soon. 
Maybe try search dmg not hp. 
HP might not be editable because HP=START HP - DMG
Just a thought. 

Not a bad idea. I may give it a thought.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Jeronimous said:

I was able to find the Feathers value when upgrading a unit but it behaves just like the Hero's stats in that no matter how you change it it always defaults to the correct value instantly.

Untitled.png

Oh the feathers are on the server so they cannot be edited

28 minutes ago, 3ds1234 said:

Oh the feathers are on the server so they cannot be edited

The total value itself yes but the value you're going to modify it in game by perhaps could be exploited (for example sending a 1* unit home could give you 10000 feathers). But after some more testing I'm starting to think the game does some server side check before calculating how much feather is it giving you and for what. And from observing how that value behaves exactly like editing your Stats then maybe the stats are also being checked server-side? I don't know but I find that unlikely. It's probably just being calculated every frame and it has a hard cap. But seeing as using the "freeze value" option on Game Guardian doesn't work it also makes me think there's something more going on, could be server side.

I'm thinking that maybe instead of trying to change feather/orbs we'll have more success focusing on trying to change a unit's star ranking and maybe even duplicating units. But I haven' tried any of that yet so that may prove just as hard to do, I don't know.

Edit: Btw, have anyone tried to de-level a character from 40? Is it possible?

Edited by Jeronimous
question at the end.

1 hour ago, Jeronimous said:

Btw, have anyone tried to de-level a character from 40? Is it possible?

Earlier posts explain how to get a character's level back down to 1.

Also guys, be aware there may be more than one address encrypted for one whatever in game. Also a lot of times games can revert the displayed amount by checking against encrypted value. 

Let's also remember this is Nintendo, it's not a small time group who made this game.

Good luck!

Also guys, be aware there may be more than one address encrypted for one whatever in game. Also a lot of times games can revert the displayed amount by checking against encrypted value. 

Let's also remember this is Nintendo, it's not a small time group who made this game.

Good luck!

The earlier post did not show how to get a character at max level (40) to lvl 1. I haven't been able to do it yet.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So after doing some testing I've come to the conclusion that badge,orbs, and feathers are controlled server side or do a check before calculations. I have found all the values in my game I used the unlock potential to find the badge values and remaining values but alas could not get it to work. Using upgrade barracks found the orb values easy but no luck either. As stated earlier by a previous poster the client must do a server side check before calculating the remain amounts for these item only logical explanation at this point.

8 hours ago, 3113 said:

That doesn't work with a lv 40 character.

Edit: While we still don't know how to lower the level of a lv 40 Hero I would strongly recommended to NOT level the heroes you plan on using in the Arena past level 38. The Arena meta can change to become almost impossible on Advanced at lv 40, so you really want to keep the option of doing lover level battles open.

Edit 2: Question: Has anybody tried going into the Arena with a lv 99+ Hero? How does the arena calculate your level then? Does the game matches you with lv 1 enemies or 40+10 ones?

Edit 3: btw I tried changing the stats (hp, atk, etc) values while in battle and with my internet off (disabled in Windows) and it behaved the exact same way (resetting the value), I was also able to fully play the battle so nothing going on there had any communication to the server up until it was over.

Edited by Jeronimous
aditional info + question

you can get the Actual value by: v = Math.Abs((val1 AND val2) - (val1 OR val2)) (Thats Bitwise AND & OR)

Still trying to figure this out, could use someone thats good at GG to find that value

Edit: see post below

You can change the amount of points you get for an Arena battle (it does persist through game restart) but it doesn't seem to affect your ranked score. I tried completing a chain to see if that would affect it but it still didn't.

I guess it's an easy 1600 feathers with just one battle for minimal work but that would still take 7 weeks to get 10,000 and it's not like getting 3000 Offense Score isn't trivial anyway.

Untitled.png

Edited by Jeronimous
outdated info

1 hour ago, Jeronimous said:

You can change the amount of points you get for an Arena battle (it does persist through game restart) but it doesn't seem to affect your ranked score. I tried completing a chain to see if that would affect it but it still didn't.

I guess it's an easy 1600 feathers with just one battle for minimal work but that would still take 7 weeks to get 10,000 and it's not like getting 3000 Offense Score isn't trivial anyway.

Looks like it might work, judging by this: 

From what I hear, arena ranks take around an hour to update, so maybe it just needed some time?

Edited by WindowsExplorer

All that's mentioned in that post is currently possible, yes, except the arena score that I haven't seen anywhere being confirmed yet

From what I hear, arena ranks take around an hour to update

Hope that's the case. If anything changes I will post back.

Edit: Holy shit, you're correct!!

Untitled.png

Edit2: how funny it is that with 7000 I'm only rank 14

Edit 3: the maximum displayed Offense rank in the arena is 8,999

Edited by Jeronimous
holy shit

Grats! Glad to hear it worked. I thought this would be server-sided for sure, but then again, shards and crystals aren't either.

On another note, I remember seeing a reddit post of a +10 Alfonse screenshot apparently on the poster's friends list. Only had like 2 comments I think? Tried to find the link again and failed, but I did find this: http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/20009295.html

Edit: Just checked, the +10 units have max stat+4 on each stat like it should be.

Edited by WindowsExplorer

1 hour ago, WindowsExplorer said:

Grats! Glad to hear it worked. I thought this would be server-sided for sure, but then again, shards and crystals aren't either.

On another note, I remember seeing a reddit post of a +10 Alfonse screenshot apparently on the poster's friends list. Only had like 2 comments I think? Tried to find the link again and failed, but I did find this: http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/20009295.html

Edit: Just checked, the +10 units have max stat+4 on each stat like it should be.

Very promising. Thanks for sharing!

But I don't speak moon rune, is there any info in the comments there that we can use?