Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

Anyone know how to edit HP values? I saw the reddit post and was curious about it.

I'd love to hear how, though I feel like that would break the arena. Leveling up is one thing I guess but at least you can't go past your max values.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Kalmaro said:

I'd love to hear how, though I feel like that would break the arena. Leveling up is one thing I guess but at least you can't go past your max values.

Tried it out a little about and found out that while I can find the line of code for the HP value of a specific unit. I cannot edit it for some reason. Anyone know the reason? I'm really curious about this. Is it really possible to break arena? 

Edited by 3ds1234

Tried it out a little about and found out that while I can find the line of code for the HP value of a specific unit. I cannot edit it for some reason. Anyone know the reason. I'm really curious about this. Is it really possible to break arena? 

We're in the same boat. I've found the value too but editing it does nothing so far.

how can i edit the shards guys level nd sp is working fine but when it comes to bytes. and changing it to -999999 it automatically chnge back to 4293967297

Have you tried with maybe one less 9?

What exactly are you doing?

On 2/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, Kalmaro said:

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the help.

A proper thank you is also that handy + reputation button at the bottom of the post you are thankful for. 

Just now, Kalmaro said:

Done and done.

Lol that was fast, I was trying to edit my post to tell you, but I don't know if it were you who had this problem, but I can't run Xposed on my Galaxy, I hide my root using the built in feature for SuperSU, and also I can't use this other app but some Samsung devices have better luck using Magisk instead of Xposed. Wouldn't try messing around with that if you don't know how to unbrick your phone though that's for sure.

Lol that was fast, I was trying to edit my post to tell you, but I don't know if it were you who had this problem, but I can't run Xposed on my Galaxy, I hide my root using the built in feature for SuperSU, and also I can't use this other app but some Samsung devices have better luck using Magisk instead of Xposed. Wouldn't try messing around with that if you don't know how to unbrick your phone though that's for sure.

I'm not worried about it. This is the only game I want to play that much that blocks root and I can fix it just by deleting a file.

Also, I get a phone notification when you reply so I can talk pretty quickly.

9 hours ago, Kalmaro said:

Have you tried with maybe one less 9?

What exactly are you doing?

Im trying to edit my shards. You mean 1 - 999999? I will try later. Thanks for the input

Im trying to edit my shards. You mean 1 - 999999? I will try later. Thanks for the input

Well I mean, when I did it I used -99999, just to have a number to use. I don't know if that will help though.

Have you considered looking for encrypted values? Or trying different memory ranges? Also there could be Limit checks etc etc gotta think outside the box

Edited by 3113

Have you considered looking for encrypted values? Or trying different memory ranges? Also there could be Limit checks etc etc gotta think outside the box

I know when I was looking into health I had the encrypted value selected one time but it made no difference. I did not try other memory ranges though. Still learning how to use this I guess.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Kalmaro said:

I know when I was looking into health I had the encrypted value selected one time but it made no difference. I did not try other memory ranges though. Still learning how to use this I guess.

I'm working on this too... 

Haven't spent much time on characters stats. I plan to spend more time on it soon. 

Maybe try search dmg not hp. 

HP might not be editable because HP=START HP - DMG

Just a thought.