Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

I was able to get the game guardian guide here to work https://iosgods.com/topic/45286-fire-emblem-heroes-hero-lvl-up-unlimited-sp-shardscrystals/?st=0

Get 999,999 items
Infinite SP points
Level up characters to 40

I did it using the latest version of Nox and game guardian.

@NoFear I got the same error you did after playing with GG on Nox for awhile. As soon as I got the error I pulled the account up on my clean phone and it worked just fine. Got back on Nox and deleted the /data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs/deviceaccount.xml file like @Blyton said to do and it started working just fine again.

Edited by Vashis

13 minutes ago, Jinman said:

@Vashis That topic is locked as of this post.

@Jinman

*** All the modifications will be done in the following game window :

ALLIES > LEVEL UP > *Choose desired Hero* and click Next

Here we have multiple options:

#) Unlimited SP :

1). Search for the maximum value that you can level up that particular hero
2). Now decrease that value and continue searching for the new value until you find it
3). Once you find that value, I recommend to lower the level up to value.. as low as possible ( Ex: f you character is lvl 1, you set it at 2; if your character is 10, set it to 11, etc...)
4). Now in order to get unlimited SP, modify that value with the tool and set it at 99 or 999.
5). You will gain a ton of SP, but when you restart the game that character will be back at lvl 1 but with the accumulated SP.
6). Repeat as needed

#) Level up Heroes :

1). Follow the same procedure as the unlimited SP, but set the value at 40.
2). By doing so, the character will stay at 40, and if you did the SP trick before you will be able to buy all the skills too :)

#) Get 999,999 Shards, Crystals:

1). At the same Level Up page, when you try to level up a character you will see how many, crystals/shards you will need to use.
2). Simply search for the value that you see on screen and then press the button to lvl up or down a hero. The value changes and so search for the new one until you have only 1 result.
3). Now using the tool modify the value to -999999.        !!!! Don't forget the -, otherwise it will not work and you will use your items instead.

*** I know that it is possible to change in game combat values, but didn't manage to successfully do so as it's a lot more trickier.....I will update the thread if I find a solution.

NOT my work was posted by NightS0ul

Edited by Vashis

@NoFear Glad to help. Hope your endeavors go better than some on mine. Been playing with GG and CE on the pc but haven't been able to do anything note worthy. Wish the feathers weren't server sided and as easy to manipulate as the shards and crystals.

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Vashis said:

@NoFear Glad to help. Hope your endeavors go better than some on mine. Been playing with GG and CE on the pc but haven't been able to do anything note worthy. Wish the feathers weren't server sided and as easy to manipulate as the shards and crystals.

I hope to do some damage to this game. 

Edited qty/inapp for orbs, none of that worked.

I can work on feathers instead. 

7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I hope to do some damage to this game. 

Edited qty/inapp for orbs, none of that worked.

I can work on feathers instead. 

I tried a few things with the orbs as well. I've tried everything I could think of with the feathers. It's near impossible to search for the value on most screens. I feel like the orbs and feathers just aren't gonna happen.

Right now I'm trying to edit things for combat. If I could make that easier it would make knocking out some of these lunatic level quests a lot easier.

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Vashis said:

I tried a few things with the orbs as well. I've tried everything I could think of with the feathers. It's near impossible to search for the value on most screens. I feel like the orbs and feathers just aren't gonna happen.

Right now I'm trying to edit things for combat. If I could make that easier it would make knocking out some of these lunatic level quests a lot easier.

Like the price for summoning. 

1;5;33;17::13

5 being the price 

You can edit, but it still takes 5 orbs. 

@Kalmaro pick a hero and select to level them up. If your hero is level 15 I select to level it up to 18, search for 18, select level 17 next and refine search, do it again for level 16, then change the value in GG to something like 75 then level your hero. It will level your hero to level 75 and give you all the SP that would come with it. Restart your game and your hero will be level 1 but with all the SP it gained. I usually then level it up to 40 again with shards since I have so many or you can use GG to level them 40. Seems the game resets a heroes level to 1 if you level them to anything past level 40.

Edited by Vashis

[mention=386207]Kalmaro[/mention] pick a hero and select to level them up. If your hero is level 15 I select to level it up to 18, search for 18, select level 17 next and refine search, do it again for level 16, then change the value in GG to something like 75 then level your hero. It will level your hero to level 75 and give you all the SP that would come with it. Restart your game and your hero will be level 1 but with all the SP it gained. I usually then level it up to 40 again with shards since I have so many or you can use GG to level them 40. Seems the game resets a heroes level to 1 if you level them to anything past level 40.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Small update too this.

You can prevent the detection of a rooted device.

You need a Rootet smartphone together with xpose.

The search for Device C on the download section. There should be 1 module that disables the device check etc. 

Your Phone appears legit and you can play with a rooted phone forever.

Small update too this.

You can prevent the detection of a rooted device.

You need a Rootet smartphone together with xpose.

The search for Device C on the download section. There should be 1 module that disables the device check etc. 
Your Phone appears legit and you can play with a rooted phone forever.

Unfortunately, xpose doesn't work on my galaxy note 5 for some reason. No clue why either.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk