Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

Name of Game: Fire Emblem Heroes
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaba&hl=en
Version: 1.0.2
What cheat? Health
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:  I tried editing the HP values of characters, having saw that someone else on reddit was able to do so and mentioned that the values/battles were client-side. I was able to find an HP value stored as a QWord, but any edits to it were immediately reverted, even with locking it.
Comments: If anyone knows why it's reverting/what my next step should be, please let me know.

Edited by rtrexw152

Sounds like a reasonable guess, only, trying to find the value outside a level where the value doesn't change is a bit hard. Sifting through thousands of addresses and changing the value to see if it changes hp, does nothing, or crashes the game lol.

A guide would be very nice though.

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, DivineDeity said:

Sounds like a reasonable guess, only, trying to find the value outside a level where the value doesn't change is a bit hard. Sifting through thousands of addresses and changing the value to see if it changes hp, does nothing, or crashes the game lol.

A guide would be very nice though.

Most likely need to find other related values nearby. 

Then your can at least narrow your results. 

Also finding the memory range most values are on helps too. Then you can search only that memory range. 

On 2/6/2017 at 10:05 PM, NoFear said:

Most likely need to find other related values nearby. 

Then your can at least narrow your results. 

Also finding the memory range most values are on helps too. Then you can search only that memory range. 

I've been searching all week for some form of hack. All I've been able to find out is that people seem to think the battles are hackable but of curse things like orbs and stamina are server side.

I'm not a programmer but I did find this on another forum

"instead of the data being stored in a DWORD (32-bit), it's essentially stored in a QWORD (64-bi). Changing the difference immediately reverts back to the true value, you need to use XOR between the two 32 bit values (DWORD) to get the true 64-bit value (QWORD). If you search QWORD using game guardian, you can get the difference, but you can't directly edit it- you have to change the actual DWORD values, and I'm not sure how to do that."

Not sure if that information is correct but maybe if it is it'll help set someone in the know on the right path to figuring something out. 

• Moderators

Also this is promising

I'm not going to bother. 

Either game had a serious bug or is been banned twice already.  If it is ban, then ban risk is extremely high. 

Screenshot_20170209-121447.png

@NoFear Hopefully a bug issue. Haven't read anything about people getting banned yet. Been toying around with GG but it usually doesn't work or ends in the game crashing.

@Enyby Yep, that's where I found it. Wasn't sure how you guys felt about linking to other sites of that nature or I would have just posted the link.

Having to do everything on my tablet. Can't get the damn thing to download using Nox for some reason.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Vashis said:

@NoFear Hopefully a bug issue. Haven't read anything about people getting banned yet. Been toying around with GG but it usually doesn't work or ends in the game crashing.

@Enyby Yep, that's where I found it. Wasn't sure how you guys felt about linking to other sites of that nature or I would have just posted the link.

Having to do everything on my tablet. Can't get the damn thing to download using Nox for some reason.

I think the guy on reddit might be correct. 

Also the game I guess has a coroutine. 

@Enyby 

How does this translate to using GG

Value is encoded in 2 32 Bit Integers in Memory, you can get the Actual value by: v = Math.Abs((val1 AND val2) - (val1 OR val2)) (Thats Bitwise AND & OR)

Something from reddit. 

I removed the game due to getting that error twice for 2 accounts. 

18 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'm not going to bother. 

Either game had a serious bug or is been banned twice already.  If it is ban, then ban risk is extremely high. 

Screenshot_20170209-121447.png

Thats not a Bug.

This is Safetynet who found out that your Device is rooted.

You just have to delete a file:

/data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs/deviceaccount.xml

43 minutes ago, RedScaledOne said:

Just use hide root and you are fine. 

Doenst help.

You need to avoid Safetynet which is a little bit more difficult

You can do this, but the easiest way is just to delete the deviceaccount.xml every 2-3hours

1 hour ago, Blyton said:

Doenst help.

You need to avoid Safetynet which is a little bit more difficult

You can do this, but the easiest way is just to delete the deviceaccount.xml every 2-3hours

Works fine 12 hours in now. 

Xpose works without problems just hide root for Fire emblem and everything works fine. At least for me

Samsung galax S7 Edge

Strange seemsa lot of people have the same problem. I wonder why it is working for me..