OnePlus3 GG does not show up in appboot

gameskill123

Hi,

i noticed that i have to set switch="0" in the appboot.xml to bring GG working

but the problem is i dont want to do that and the app installs itself in a "hidden" mode, so it cant show up in the appboot.xml, i can add apps to that appboot.xml so they are alowed, but is there a way to bring GG working or to add it in the appboot.xml? it does need to be hidden for me

• Administrators

I do not know for what this file. I only find means of option "switch" - disable or enable Instrumentation for entire system (all apps).

Another I do not know.

You can investigate yourself or ask someone else.

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not know for what this file. I only find means of option "switch" - disable or enable Instrumentation for entire system (all apps).

Another I do not know.

You can investigate yourself or ask someone else.

That is like whitelist for apps that are allowed to be started while booting and it is possible to add apps there

Edit:

All selected apps in the list are shown on appboot.xml and are allowed (boot="1"), all apps which are not selected are not allowed to be started during boot (boot="0")

If you turn that switch to 0 then all apps are allowed to be started while boot

2017 Feb 05 17-31-42.png

I don't think that is a GameGuardian feature, and is instead preinstalled with your type of phone, am I right? If that is the case that would probably be something you would have to do manually, otherwise I am slightly confused, are you saying you want GG to autostart on boot? 

Archived