Modify quest reward

Theodos

New here.  Familiar with GG as I've used for a few years but haven't in awhile,  the interface and many functions have changed to become more efficient.  The game values I'm trying to modify is in Pokemon Duel. This game is server sided so it's near impossible to hack memory values.  So I'm currently trying to modify the quest rewards values.  I can't seem to find the most efficient way to do this.  It shows the reward at the top of the screen.  How can I find this value and see if it works? I'm almost certain it should work because normally these quest rewards are not server checked like most of other things.   It's not the traditional value finding I normally do. Any help would be awesome and appreciated. Thanks in advance.  

Screenshot_20170202-191858.png

Yeah for sure,  best way to contact each other?  I haven't made any progress with this.  Hardest thing so far is I get up to a certain point with ruling out so many numbers but can't get any further. This rewards gem value is constant and stays the same.  It never changes and it's very difficult.  

Skype - Theodore Papapetropoulos. I can't seem to find a way to modify the quest rewards so I'm gonna try moving on to the coin rewards for selling or something or another.  Looking forward to ur messege.  

Archived