Age of Ice and Fire (2nd Beta) - Unlimited Mana

Shaunosorus

The game can be downloaded from google play store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smashhitgames.ageoffireandice&hl=en&source=downloadatoz.com

Name of Game
: Age of Ice and Fire
Game Version: 2nd Beta (Account data will not be deleted upon official release)
Name of Cheat: Unlimited Mana
Search type: Auto search as standard

Hey guys, this is a relatively new game but its awesome. Despite this only being a mana hack just this alone is enough to take you very far and get ahead before release. Unlimited mana means you can gain resources very very easily which you need to upgrade your castle and gain exp for all your characters, the mana solves all the problems. You can use it and win the tournament each day and collect the highest rewards. I have only just started using it and it was hard work without the mana I would wait days and days for resources but now I can do things a lot quicker. Try it, it's an awesome game and I've also created a Clan on there, there are only 20 or so clans at present and about a thousand players but the game will be big upon release I dont doubt that for a second thats why I've got in there and am building my castle and characters up nicely xD By using the mana hack you can clear your map everyday of enemies and obtain trophies which increase your rank. 

Let me know how you get on. My clan can be found by going into your Diplomatic Hall and searching clans, I have one named W4RR1ORS - Feel free to request to join and I will accept I am on everyday so won't take long to accept. We could easily be top clan in a week using this if we have a few of us. Its a really good game :) Hope this info will help someone, even just to find a game you wasnt aware of but now am :D a chance to get in before release and get ahead 

Steps:

1. Open both the game and GameGuardian.
  2. Go into your throne room and select your loadout of characters and spells,  I personally take out meteorite attack as it only costs 4 mana which allows you to re search for the value a couple of times without actually running out of mana as you will find your value on the 3rd search. Choose another spell alongside this (may have to grow your paladin tower first.) Choose a powerful spell to go with the meteorite one, like the meteorite shower which is a stronger version.
  3. Click on the icon bottom right of game to enter the map.
  4. On your map select an enemy to attack and be taken to their castle.
  5. Now search for the mana, input the value on a standard auto search.
  6. Use a spell, the lowest cost one at 4 mana.
  7. Search the new value
  8. Use a spell again and search the value.
  9. Once more again and you will have it pinned right down to three values.
  10. Change to 99999 or a number of your choice.
  11. Win the game! Take all resources. 

Screenshot of cheat:

Archived