Dungeon Quest

sb555

I don't know how to hack gear. It seems to be well protected by encryption. I can however make many legendary items appear very easily which are so powerful it would be difficult to make them much better by hacking. All you do is use the method in the second video for creating gold explosions except instead of hacking the collect gold feat you hack the break destructibles feat which is also a floating point. This will cause imps to appear which drop a whole bunch of legendary items for you.

it might be slightly different in the more recent versions but when I was first introduced to the game I was modifying the effects of gems and upgrades would have so if I wanted a 1hk weapon I could have one, etc made things "convenient" lol nice to see someone take interest to it (:

Stats are easy enough but they are not very persistent so it would be good to have modded equipment which could hold the changes better. Wish I was able to. Tried different searches ranges and can't get any equipment numbers to come up or unable to modify them if they are.

• 1 year later...

Doesn't work anymore with the newest version, the stats just stop at 99 now. ;( They took some serious protection measurements, it seems, 'cause some time ago I easily hacked codex for legend enemies spawn and loot/crystals/mythstones drops, but couldn't do it anymore. Gonna try again later, though, maybe I was just tired with hacking other game.

EDIT: I could hack codex easily again, guess I just messed up kind of values I'm looking for. DQ focuses on Float, while the other game was mostly Dword. Anyway, codex is hackable now, as well as that Salvage Powder or however it's called (the red powder you get from salvage and can unlock and craft legenaries and eternal legendaries in codex), thought he powder is not that obvious.

Also sorry for necroing the thread, but the game is a good time-consumer and deserves a recognition. xD

Archived