An error occured, while parsing the package

shikkakunin

• Administrators

Hi dunno where else to post it. An error occured, while i was trying to install Game Guardian. It says "An error occured, while parsing the package". I have no idea what to do :/ help me please

Hmm, let me make sure it's not a bad upload...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

furthermore did you have a previous version of gameguardian installed? if so try uninstalling the old version before installing the new or or alternatively try going to google play/marketplace and hit menu >my apps and try updating the version that you already have installed

furthermore did you have a previous version of gameguardian installed? if so try uninstalling the old version before installing the new or or alternatively try going to google play/marketplace and hit menu >my apps and try updating the version that you already have installed

I also did this

I installed the Ad Free Version but it gets detected so I tried going to Play Store

and Update it.

It said something was wrong with it or something

so Uninstalled it and Intalled the one on Play Store

jmo's idea works

the adfree version is buggy.

better use the market version and/or rename the smali folder.

error parsing package -> when u download incomplete. / if you get this error, simply download again.

Just had a thought about the ad free version or an idea of how to create a work around, could gg be coded as cih is to fake connect to ad without ever actually opening browser?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...