Talking Tom Gold Run

Name of Game: Talking Tom Gold Run
Game Version: 1.4.1.674
Name of Cheat: Help yourself
Search type: DWORD

Memory Range: Anonymous

Difficulty: 1/5  

Foreword: Requested, plus I dislike games which require you to spend money to advance, so it was my pleasure. This game is compatible with Lucky Patcher, but this is so much more effective. 

Video Tutorial

Steps:

in this example we will start with Gold

1. Super simple, scan the value of your gold, make gold change in game and rescan until you narrow the address down. (You could repeat this process for the other values, but be creative and follow through) Screenshot_2017-01-26-00-49-28.png
  2. Open the address, and select "goto" to open the Memory Editor Screenshot_2017-01-26-00-51-18.png
  3. Looking around, and remembering values of other things you wish to hack in game (the eye at the bottom right of GG can help you see the screen without closing GG completely btw) you will see the addresses where they are located! Screenshot_2017-01-26-00-52-55.png
  4. tldr; all the goodies seem to be ten bytes apart (;Screenshot_2017-01-26-00-50-26.png

I hope this helps others understand there are easier ways, and sometimes more interesting things to find when you explore a little deeper (;

Feel free to share your finds.

××3113

Archived