None of this apply to PVP.

You can search and change values for:

• Player HP
  • Enemy HP
  • Number of cards in player's deck
  • Number of cards in enemy's deck
  • Number of cards in player's hand
  • Number of cards in enemy's hand

There's probably more you can do but I haven't tried enough as just those values I listed are enough to break any duel and give you 8000 points if you have some of the right cards.

Edit: Any of those values carry over from battle to battle, which is actually necessary to accurately find them. For example there's a lot of values for the player's HP when you first search for it but only one of them (the one that actually matters) carry over to another battle.

Edit: The memory range is C++ .bss

Edit 2: Latest update (02/23/2017) broke everything. Nothing is working as before.

Edit 3: Things are just different. You can get everything to work as before by doing stuff differently. Expect future updates to break standard workings again.

Edit 4: You can make some stuff work but nothing is consistent anymore and even value types are being changed from battle to battle. It's too risky to consistently rely on HP cheating anymore.

Edited by Jeronimous
broken?

On 22/02/2017 at 1:50 AM, Jeronimous said:

None of this apply to PVP.

You can search and change values for:

• Player HP
  • Enemy HP
  • Number of cards in player's deck
  • Number of cards in enemy's deck
  • Number of cards in player's hand
  • Number of cards in enemy's hand

There's probably more you can do but I haven't tried enough as just those values I listed are enough to break any duel and give you 8000 points if you have some of the right cards.

Edit: Any of those values carry over from battle to battle, which is actually necessary to accurately find them. For example there's a lot of values for the player's HP when you first search for it but only one of them (the one that actually matters) carry over to another battle.

Edit: The memory range is C++ .bss

Edit 2: Latest update (02/23/2017) broke everything. Nothing is working as before.

Edit 3: Things are just different. You can get everything to work as before by doing stuff differently. Expect future updates to break standard workings again.

Edit 4: You can make some stuff work but nothing is consistent anymore and even value types are being changed from battle to battle. It's too risky to consistently rely on HP cheating anymore.

yep update the app this morning to v130. it break HP mod. 

can you share that some stuff work?

46 minutes ago, medeka said:

yep update the app this morning to v130. it break HP mod. 

can you share that some stuff work?

I've been able to mess with HP values once but after having so much trouble reproducing it (it's quite luck dependent I found) I just gave up.

You're better off using a modded APK.

Google: Mod apk Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links - VER. 1.3.0