Speedhack Fun run Arena(new game)

Inside

First the game is server sided so you cannot use GG to change the value.

They maybe use some private payment option because LP did not work as well, and you cannot trick the purchase.

The speedhack WORKED (it was really FUN, other players were amazed) i even had a video and if you want i will upload it, but then after a few games this trick just stopped working, you move fast, the animation is fast, but this is just on your side not on the server.

If you enlarge the speed value to very high numbers you will be automatically dissconnected, that just cut the connection and sometimes the game crashes.

But maybe some player reported me or just the server banned me becacause maybe it has some algorithm that detect's unusual activity and i just got banned.

Btw the bann in the game is for 30 MONTHS.. I even had topic posted here in the forum for Fun Run 3. I'm glad that i was new to the game and i don't have so much time spended in the game.. Also if you wipe the game data you can play as a guest and use the cheat once i don't know why just once, the first time this worked for a couple of games and even in the arena once.

I used the same speed 3 but the game (Battle alert war of tanks) is restarted many times. when i calculated the value of time passed it is the same, which means that the animation only moved fast without any sensible decreased in building built timer.

Regards, 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived