Bullet Force (Re-release) Tutorial

_Lektro

• Moderators
1 hour ago, pythonIND said:

How?

Unknown float search. 

Goto a lower or higher spot on map. 

Unknown increased or decreased depending on if you and higher (increased) or lower (decrease). 

Keep repeating.  Eventually you'll have small list of values. 

Ranging from 0 to maybe 4 (depending on height). 

If you have a value like 3.64567

Edit to something like 3.9

If character jumps ,you found the height value .

Goto address ,and I think 8bytes below will be x axis speed and further down y axis. 

Got can edit the speed and basically teleport in a direction until you hit a wall. 

I'm sure nearby is your x/y location on map  meaning you can teleport ANYWHERE, I just never tried or cared. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Unknown float search. 

Goto a lower or higher spot on map. 

Unknown increased or decreased depending on if you and higher (increased) or lower (decrease). 

Keep repeating.  Eventually you'll have small list of values. 

Ranging from 0 to maybe 4 (depending on height). 

If you have a value like 3.64567

Edit to something like 3.9

If character jumps ,you found the height value .

Goto address ,and I think 8bytes below will be x axis speed and further down y axis. 

Got can edit the speed and basically teleport in a direction until you hit a wall. 

I'm sure nearby is your x/y location on map  meaning you can teleport ANYWHERE, I just never tried or cared. 

Tried all for 1 hour its too confusing didn't find anything every time values are changed to - or 100 to 600 and again -4 .OK then you know how to find new invisible hack ?..I was found that invisible hack in this forum but its doesn't working now in new version so I want that hack again but when I put that code nothing comes in results so.

Edited by pythonIND

• Moderators
3 hours ago, pythonIND said:

Tried all for 1 hour its too confusing didn't find anything every time values are changed to - or 100 to 600 and again -4 .OK then you know how to find new invisible hack ?..I was found that invisible hack in this forum but its doesn't working now in new version so I want that hack again but when I put that code nothing comes in results so.

First. Don't edit values by such a large amount. 

Do an edit that you add to values like 1 (not increment edit). 

2nd. Don't edit all results.  Especially with a server sided game.  If you have 600 results, edit 20 at a time until you find what you are looking for. Then once your determine the memory range, memory location and the value, then you can avoid editing such small amounts and filter down to the exact value or at least narrow results to only 60 then work from that. 

When you find memory range you can save time and results by only choosing the range you want. 

And to find other hacks, do unknown value and unknown change many many times (even in single player). Learn how the game operates and what you can find and hack playing offline. Then apply your findings in a server. 

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

First. Don't edit values by such a large amount. 

Do an edit that you add to values like 1 (not increment edit). 

2nd. Don't edit all results.  Especially with a server sided game.  If you have 600 results, edit 20 at a time until you find what you are looking for. Then once your determine the memory range, memory location and the value, then you can avoid editing such small amounts and filter down to the exact value or at least narrow results to only 60 then work from that. 

When you find memory range you can save time and results by only choosing the range you want. 

And to find other hacks, do unknown value and unknown change many many times (even in single player). Learn how the game operates and what you can find and hack playing offline. Then apply your findings in a server. 

Ah please can you provide video tutorial?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.