Bullet Force (Re-release) Tutorial

_Lektro

Aside from the overly large text in the thread this is an epic release, love how you put the mem range too because that narrows the results so dag on much lol 

Ps: the walk through walls is so funny xD

35 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Aside from the overly large text in the thread this is an epic release, love how you put the mem range too because that narrows the results so dag on much lol 

Ps: the walk through walls is so funny xD

I do agree that  the text is too big xD, and I have an invisibility hack but I will release that when I havena decent rep

8 hours ago, _Lektro said:

I do agree that  the text is too big xD, and I have an invisibility hack but I will release that when I havena decent rep

I have an idea for how you accomplished invisibility which would be so trollsy, if it's like how I'm imaging i only wonder if any stat values are in nearby memory that could be spoofed ;)

Also admins if you're reading this, you should consider a more private section to make it more difficult for certain devs from peeking and leeching too hard lol

You can also teleport/travel at insane speed modifying the directional speed for x and y. 
And your height you can edit on the map too. 

how?

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

On 24/01/2017 at 5:42 AM, NoFear said:

You can also teleport/travel at insane speed modifying the directional speed for x and y. 

And your height you can edit on the map too. 

How

On 10/01/2017 at 6:10 AM, MrNob0dy said:

Is it server sides.? Is it online game.?

How much do you guys suck to hack this game? I fully support hacking games for currency but seriously? Invisibility, speed hack and infinite ammo/grenades is for scrubs. You guys have completely ruined this game for everyone who wants to play it legit. God damn scrubs need to go invisible to get any kills because your little brains can't compute how to play.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, crzykiller said:

How much do you guys suck to hack this game? I fully support hacking games for currency but seriously? Invisibility, speed hack and infinite ammo/grenades is for scrubs. You guys have completely ruined this game for everyone who wants to play it legit. God damn scrubs need to go invisible to get any kills because your little brains can't compute how to play.

Can you QQ much more? 

You are complaining about a video game, re-think your lifes priorities. 

Someone will always have an unfair advantage, whether it be hacking or something else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.