Bullet Force (Re-release) Tutorial

_Lektro

This is not ALL the hacks I know for Bullet Force, So leave positive feedback and follow me if you want more hacks released!

(UNSELECT ALL MEMORY RANGES EXCEPT ANONYMOUS AND CODE APP ONLY)

·Change your jump height.

First, Search 5.8 in float. And edit to any positive number under 50. (if you wish to live)

·Infinite Famas ammo.

Make sure you have a full clip (27 bullets), then search 444423 in Dword, then edit, and FREEZE the value!

·Walkthrough Walls (You can shoot out, they cannot shoot In)

Search .000001 in Float, then edit to -1.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry bro I was didn't clear memory range's... But now working awesome all credits goes to you ..please make some other hacks for bullet force I mean RPG weapon hack flying hack heath hack etc.you are simply awesome... Thanks again

Edited by pythonIND

Out of curiosity,  have you managed to figure out how to Change the  value on gun range & bullet damage. I seen a video earlier were the guy was able to extend the range of the butterfly knife to kill from insane distances

Edited by k1ngj0sh

5 hours ago, k1ngj0sh said:

Out of curiosity,  have you managed to figure out how to Change the  value on gun range & bullet damage. I seen a video earlier were the guy was able to extend the range of the butterfly knife to kill from insane distances

Yeah man I saw it butterfly knife has 31 meter range but the hacker was used PC maybe to mod it .so then how can we mod that with GG

Suppose you could save the game to the obb folder and then install the game to its normal path. Then edit the whatever.dll ( my assumption ) to grant the prior even loading the game. I think the person that did it makes the mod. But I've really never been one to DL other peeps mod apps. Never know what you're gunna get. Figure if I can make FUD files surely everyone else has the ability to do so. Not saying that's the case but better to be safe then sorry 

On 02/02/2017 at 9:39 AM, pythonIND said:

Sorry bro I was didn't clear memory range's... But now working awesome all credits goes to you ..please make some other hacks for bullet force I mean RPG weapon hack flying hack heath hack etc.you are simply awesome... Thanks again

Please tell me iam level 42 still stuck with ak12

3 hours ago, Trollguy96 said:

Did you tried that all steps which written

3 hours ago, Trollguy96 said:

Did you tried all steps which written here ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/22/2017 at 11:59 AM, _Lektro said:

This is not ALL the hacks I know for Bullet Force, So leave positive feedback and follow me if you want more hacks released!

(UNSELECT ALL MEMORY RANGES EXCEPT ANONYMOUS AND CODE APP ONLY)

·Change your jump height.

First, Search 5.8 in float. And edit to any positive number under 50. (if you wish to live)

·Infinite Famas ammo.

Make sure you have a full clip (27 bullets), then search 444423 in Dword, then edit, and FREEZE the value!

·Walkthrough Walls (You can shoot out, they cannot shoot In)

Search .000001 in Float, then edit to -1.

how to find underground float value in bullet force