Dh5 material hack doesn't work anymore

notSOgood

Hi guys,

As you can see from the title it was really unpleasant to find that the material hack on dh5 doesn't work anymore because of the newest update of the game.

If somebody doesn't know what I'm talking about ... Whit the previous version 2.4 of the game you could change materials value to a negative one when you was selling them and puff like magic the game gave you that amount of the specific material.

Dunno why now you can't do this anymore. Has anyone figured out how to? Pls share you experiences and knowledge.

Hi. I'm having the same problem too.
Actually, I have two problems ...
The first is that I do not know how to use GG in DH5, if anyone can help me thank you.
The second is that I managed following a video of youtube to change the HP of the armor but after closing the game and open again I could not do it anymore.

I also noticed that there are few GG topics for DH5.
I think people could help each other more.

If I figure out how to make DH5 work, I'll do a manual.

Vlw.

Attack and hp hack is very bad..there is no actual change in the stats but just the numbers are changed.. I tried today and succeeded but when i used that gear in game its armour was as usual. No change in stats during game..

• 3 weeks later...
i dont know how after the update 

Stats hacking still works coz i use it in gw, sh raid , events....etc,. But trying gold hack in out of my bounds.. I had as account which i shared with one guy. A month ago i logged in with that account and saw 1000mn gold and more than a million t2 boosters.. I dont know how he did that. So if anyone is interested in sgaring the old hack also.. I may try it. Maybe luck works sometimes :) ..

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...