If you need help with hacking any of your favorite games, just let me know, I can hack most-any FPS and others, I also can hack server sided AND non server sided games!

(Post what games you need help with and I will try my best to help)

If you need help with hacking any of your favorite games, just let me know, I can hack most-any FPS and others, I also can hack server sided AND non server sided games!

Can you hack a game called(no pun intended) hack Ex : simulator.? Its a server sided game and I can never hack the btc or over clocks

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Can u hack speed of car on csr2? Or hack evo point or whatever t make car fasterr

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this amazing post to help everyone

I would like help with regards to Asphalt 8 Airborne on Android/Windows. I have seen some tutorials, but they are not specifying if the hack is safe or will I get banned?

I am specifically looking for token/upgrade/credit hacks. I am more interested in the thought process and concept of the hacking activity. Because once u know the concept, you can adapt to minute changes. 

As of now, I know nothing about Game Guardian or any other game hack software. I am looking forward to your assistance. Point me in the right direction please :)

I'm looking at a game called Dawn of Steel if anyone has played around with it let me know. ;) I'm tired of the "year" it takes to make any progress tbh

I got it to work and change the numbers I was looking for but as soon as I try to use it the server boots me and restarts it at what the normal number was lol

Edited by galnwow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2017 at 2:25 AM, _Lektro said:

Hi dude, please teach us how to do it on Dawn of Titans if you can

• 2 weeks later...

Can you help with Jurassic World and with My Om Nom, I can change the values on Jurassic World and it flashes as changed then immediately goes back to the original value and My Om Nom which can be played offline will let me change the values but the moment I try to spend the changed values the game crashes and when its rebooted the original values are back.