[Request] Bladebound

Therionq

Name of Requested File: Bladebound: hack and slash RPG

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.artifexmundi.balefire&hl=en

Is the game server-sided: No idea

Comments: I managed to hack gold and experience through the achievements rewards but I can't get it work with crystals. Their values are pretty low and because of that I always get tons of results, can't find the right one.

• Moderators

I haven't played it myself, based on what was successful, when you find the rewards value for coins/xp, goto address location and look at values nearby. 

Usually 0 1 2 nearby. 

Sometimes it will be 0 if it's gems. 1 coins and 2 for xp. 

I would compare many values of coins and xp and see what's different, then you could convert a reward from coins to gems instead. 

On 15.01.2017 at 4:20 AM, NoFear said:

I haven't played it myself, based on what was successful, when you find the rewards value for coins/xp, goto address location and look at values nearby. 

Usually 0 1 2 nearby. 

Sometimes it will be 0 if it's gems. 1 coins and 2 for xp. 

I would compare many values of coins and xp and see what's different, then you could convert a reward from coins to gems instead. 

I tried it before posting the request but I couldn't get it. Probably I'm too much of a newb to do it that way.

Got it another way though. I have no idea if my thinking was right but it worked in the end.

I figured that addresses of achievement values were always starting with the same numbers looking like 863xxxxx

I got about ~100k results after searching for a "5", I deleted all the results up to the first address that started with 863 and then started changing the values.

Got the address of the achievement I was looking for in like 500-1000 next results.

It probably could've been done easier but again, I'm a newb.

• Moderators

Sometimes that's what it takes though. 

I have gone through 30k results before editing a few hundred at a time.  It gets the job done :)

Usually with rewards there is a nearby value that can be long and unique to rewards only. Then doing like a dword ordered group search could've helped.  Narrow your results (maybe not too much). 

glad you got it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11.03.2017 at 9:23 AM, nightmoonlight said:

Hello Guys, please help me, I don't understand what you talk, please give a detail guide to help me to hack gems please :(

Try doing what I said in my previous post.

Search for a "5", try finding addresses that start with 863 (it'll be something like 863xxxxx) and start changing them (50-100 at once). See if number of gems change, if not, change the next addresses.

They might've fixed it though, I haven't played this game in a while.

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2017 at 7:54 AM, Therionq said:

Try doing what I said in my previous post.

Search for a "5", try finding addresses that start with 863 (it'll be something like 863xxxxx) and start changing them (50-100 at once). See if number of gems change, if not, change the next addresses.

They might've fixed it though, I haven't played this game in a while.

Has anyone played this game? I had mod exp but i cant mod gem for it. Whenever i mod gold or gems, this game kick me out to my homescreen. But sometime i can mod gold and it works. I want to increase my gold now but i cant. This is my way:

1 - Exp: Starting game, seach "0" - Auto. Play 1 chap then seach again (with my exp change ofcouse) -> Work (sometime it kick me back to my homescreen but it work after some try)

2 - Gold: Same as 1. It kick me to my home screen too. But after some trying, i can mod my gold.

3 - Gems: Its same too but i never succeed.

==> So.... I think it have something we can do to mod this game. Anyone can mod this game, share it please...

@NoFear

Edited by Tiennhu89

On 5/28/2017 at 1:03 AM, Tiennhu89 said:

Has anyone played this game? I had mod exp but i cant mod gem for it. Whenever i mod gold or gems, this game kick me out to my homescreen. But sometime i can mod gold and it works. I want to increase my gold now but i cant. This is my way:

1 - Exp: Starting game, seach "0" - Auto. Play 1 chap then seach again (with my exp change ofcouse) -> Work (sometime it kick me back to my homescreen but it work after some try)

2 - Gold: Same as 1. It kick me to my home screen too. But after some trying, i can mod my gold.

3 - Gems: Its same too but i never succeed.

==> So.... I think it have something we can do to mod this game. Anyone can mod this game, share it please...

@NoFear

Never mind. I made it mysefl.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tiennhu89 said:

Never mind. I made it mysefl.

Awesome. 

I literally JUST installed the game today to help out. 

/uninstall  saves me time. 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Awesome. 

I literally JUST installed the game today to help out. 

/uninstall  saves me time. 

Yeah. I had tried many many time because im not a dev. I dont know anything about code. :). By the way, tks u for reading, my bro.

Edited by Tiennhu89

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 9:56 PM, sta2109 said:

How did you do it? 

I dont know. But i did as normal. Sometime it work, sometime didnt. Game will be fc after u change the value. Restart it and u will need a bit lucky :). Other, i had banned (but can get unbanned). Now i dont have any item to get. :))

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 3:46 PM, Tiennhu89 said:

I dont know. But i did as normal. Sometime it work, sometime didnt. Game will be fc after u change the value. Restart it and u will need a bit lucky :). Other, i had banned (but can get unbanned). Now i dont have any item to get. :))

how to get unbanned? This is my only acc and banned.

On 9/8/2017 at 3:43 PM, iServitude said:

how to get unbanned? This is my only acc and banned.

Sorry for late reply. If u notice u would see that game use ur id (imei phone) to save ur prosees. So... u need change ur imei or id or something esle. I advice " change id" app or module xposed like that. More, u need root surely.

• 3 months later...