walking dead road to survival armory weapons

neverstop123

Name of Game:walking dead road to survival
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scopely.headshot
Version:3.1.2.42798
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Armory weapon upgrade detect client side results
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 
Comments:

I have noticed that the weapon upgrades in walking dead road to survival are client sided/predetermined not rolled by any server. I know this because there was an exploit where you remain offline to view upgrade results, they patched that so when you press claim it does an online check, but weapons are still pre determined because I have weapons getting the results I had saved from the previous exploit. The results are still there before the online check, so they are client side. Is there any way to intercept the results during the online check which is after the upgrade is completed and pressing the claim button or somehow see the weapon code so I can see if there are any similarities with predetermined upgrades? You can start upgrades offline also. Maybe sniff the online check and resend the packet offline?

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2017 at 3:12 PM, neverstop123 said:

Name of Game:walking dead road to survival
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scopely.headshot
Version:3.1.2.42798
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Armory weapon upgrade detect client side results
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 
Comments:

I have noticed that the weapon upgrades in walking dead road to survival are client sided/predetermined not rolled by any server. I know this because there was an exploit where you remain offline to view upgrade results, they patched that so when you press claim it does an online check, but weapons are still pre determined because I have weapons getting the results I had saved from the previous exploit. The results are still there before the online check, so they are client side. Is there any way to intercept the results during the online check which is after the upgrade is completed and pressing the claim button or somehow see the weapon code so I can see if there are any similarities with predetermined upgrades? You can start upgrades offline also. Maybe sniff the online check and resend the packet offline?

Hey I'm jess,

pleeeeezzzzzeeeee if you find an answer for this let me know!! I hate that they patched it finnally as I got my armory to 20. I got to do a few absolut defense and a green stunner. Luckily none of my weapons were taken after the patch :))

a lot of my fac mates had theirs taken but my buddy told me a trick to do 5 failures and let them fail, in between each successful weapon exploited. Idk how but it seems like it's still possible like you said just gotta get passed that stupid connection pop up. Anyways PM if you hear of anything. Maybe don't post cuz scopley has spies. 

Archived