Eternuim : Mage and Minions

Amoronix

I can hack the gems but sorry i can record it.

The version of game is the latest after 1.2.28

1. I checked all the memory ranges, i don't know if this affected the search it just my default setting.

2. Using fuzzy search, dword data type.

3. Do the changed and unchanged search until the list is not too much.

4. Test to change each one from the list from the top with big negative value until you found the value which make the gem will be zero if the value changed.

Warning: on the bottom of list there are some big negative value if changed will hang the game

5. Click go to address on that value and change to zero to one value to the bottom.

Edited by acestars

First time poster - just to confirm that the 'Fuzzy' search method still works fine on v1.2.33.  I did the gold on Android using GameGuardian and the gems using CheatEngine on my PC.

Account linked, but the PC is an easier way to do it.

On 2017-05-21 at 8:50 AM, DangerMaus said:

First time poster - just to confirm that the 'Fuzzy' search method still works fine on v1.2.33.  I did the gold on Android using GameGuardian and the gems using CheatEngine on my PC.

Account linked, but the PC is an easier way to do it.

can you explain the steps you used plz?

3 hours ago, ForsakenTwilight said:

can you explain the steps you used plz?

Know where you're starting from.  Select all memory ranges

Do something which makes your gold increase or decrease - I just sold something

Search for 'Changed'

Do something which causes your gold not to increase/decrease - open screens, move stuff round etc

Search for 'Unchanged'

Do something which makes your gold increase or decrease - I just bought my thing back

Search for 'Changed'

Repeat until you are down to less than a hundred results

Start at the top of the list looking for large negative values

Each one in turn copy the value, then delete the last digit

If this doesn't affect your gold then put the digit back and move on to the next one

If it resets your gold to zero then stop at this point.

Put the digit back to confirm that it goes back to the original value

Write down this offset and value, plus the next offset and value (the offsets should be separated by a count of 4

Set this value plus the next one in the list to zero

Your gold should go to 920 million or so

The same procedure will work for gems as well.  Just don't rush it or you'll end up making a mistake - I got there in about ten minutes each time.

No idea about doing this for character level etc, but don't care.  I like ploughing through the game and levelling up properly, just enjoy the bit of extra assistance to avoid the repetitive grind for gems/gold.

i dont know if this method still works.

gems: try speed hack, i hv been collect my daily login for next 10 months, 

the point of the game is to kill enemy without being killed. but, i cant share the hack because this forum is for gems hack. 

sorry for my bad english 

So i got everything right not until i got the gems wrong, first i got 920...gems then i bought an expansion to test the gems if it is working and after that this happened. Please tell me how to fix it? I can't change it back to positive. 

Screenshot_2017-05-25-16-35-31-712.jpeg

Edited by Schizzo

4 hours ago, Schizzo said:

So i got everything right not until i got the gems wrong, first i got 920...gems then i bought an expansion to test the gems if it is working and after that this happened. Please tell me how to fix it? I can't change it back to positive. 

Screenshot_2017-05-25-16-35-31-712.jpeg

Play the game?

Earn gems and scan again?

Obviously if You don't want to restart the game!

On 05/25/2017 at 8:27 AM, SitOnIt said:

Play the game?

Earn gems and scan again?

Obviously if You don't want to restart the game!

Trial and error Lol

Anyone have a surefire way to figure out how to gain exp easier.

I've tried finding the value of your exp multiplier, but putting on and removing gear and tried just finding a value that increased everytime you killed enemies, but no luck there either...

Looking for a method to level up easier, any ideas?

On 05/31/2017 at 3:11 PM, NekrosStratia said:

Anyone have a surefire way to figure out how to gain exp easier.

I've tried finding the value of your exp multiplier, but putting on and removing gear and tried just finding a value that increased everytime you killed enemies, but no luck there either...

Looking for a method to level up easier, any ideas?

I don't know what value you mean, those are just encrypted values that if you modify it goes nuts, I had some bizarre results once. Just choose the right area in memory than trial and error modify the encrypted until you get what you want. Hard to explain until you actually get it right.

On 6/1/2017 at 8:40 PM, 3113 said:

I don't know what value you mean, those are just encrypted values that if you modify it goes nuts, I had some bizarre results once. Just choose the right area in memory than trial and error modify the encrypted until you get what you want. Hard to explain until you actually get it right.

I figured it out :)

JBYV3Tn.png