Eternuim : Mage and Minions

Amoronix

18 minutes ago, KvLoR said:

Any suggestions?? 

Are you only searching once? And are you trying to narrow the results down to one address? I ask the first because the last person I spoke to would delete his search results every time he was supposed to search again. Make sure to continue to refine your search results, and in this scenario I don't think it's necessary to have it down to one exact address seeing as there are so many. (though it would be helpful) Also, maybe you're a lucky one who only needs anonymous ticked, I can't say :p patience and random editting helps lol. 

29 minutes ago, KvLoR said:

Day 5 : still haven't managed to hack diamonds (noob)... Tried to do just as the video explains and still nothing... :/ using anonymous only gives me just 2 3 million codes, searching with anonymous and slow ticked in. Memory range gives me 33-35 million codes yet still nothing... Any suggestions?? 

i can find gem and gold address in less than 15 mins... practice makes perfect, dont give up

57 minutes ago, KvLoR said:

Day 5 : still haven't managed to hack diamonds (noob)... Tried to do just as the video explains and still nothing... :/ using anonymous only gives me just 2 3 million codes, searching with anonymous and slow ticked in. Memory range gives me 33-35 million codes yet still nothing... Any suggestions?? 

Enyby explained to me that memory ranges can sometimes be arbitrary. You may need to tick more memory ranges.

Edited by sb555

22 hours ago, 3113 said:

Are you only searching once? And are you trying to narrow the results down to one address? 

Yes I'm trying to refine the results as much as I can... I usually check at 70-120 but I can't find the Rubies number... Dunno I think I will have to check more options in memory range and see what happens 

Edited by KvLoR

44 minutes ago, KvLoR said:

Yes I'm trying to refine the results as much as I can... I usually check at 70-120 but I can't find the Rubies number... Dunno I think I will have to check more options in memory range and see what happens 

Perhaps you should try the "shotgun" method and when you narrow it down to whatever you're comfortable with just select all and edit xD my first try just to be certain I did that than started working on figuring out what's what as well. Like I said thanks to @sb555 we know which values to search for exactly. It's all a trial and error deal, it's nice to see your persistence. 

22 hours ago, sb555 said:

Here is a method for increasing HP.

https://youtu.be/OhJWNmsF1Fo

The base HP value for all heroes is 250. In ram it is sequenced with other numbers in this order so you can find it by ordered group search.

1;1;0;250;0;250;0;0::36

So am I correct in assuming this hack would not be visible on their end and that if you do this you can stay on the leaderboards?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just wanted to confirm that this method still works:

I selected all the memory ranges except Code app and Code system.

Narrowed down the addresses to ~20 like in the video, found 2 negative addresses (they were both different). Changing them to random numbers will cause your number of gems to fall down to 0 but if you change both addresses to 0 you'll end up getting ~920m gems.

2 hours ago, Therionq said:

Hey guys, just wanted to confirm that this method still works

If you use the tables he posted, you can scan for exact values instead and be able to modify much more than just gems and gold ?

On 1/27/2017 at 1:29 AM, sb555 said:

I found number of Gems. This is in the 1.2.15 version, latest as of now. They are 64 encoded bits, the first 32 bits seem to adjust smaller increments the last 32 bits are larger. In my game they came $308000 before the unencoded value of my gems. Did some experimenting and don't know how the encoding works.

here is a list of test values with first dword value 2nd dword value and number of gems:

0 - 0 - 920,443,943

1 - 0 - 920,443,942

2 - 0 - 920,443,943

3 - 0 - 920,443,942

4 - 0 - 920,443,941

5 - 0 - 920,443,940

6 - 0 - 920,443,941

7 - 0 - 920,443,940

8 - 0 - 920,443,943

0 - 1 - 920,509,479

0 - 2 - 920,443,943

0 - 3 - 920,509,479

0 - 4 - 920,575,515

0 - 5 - 920,640,551

0 - 6 - 920,575,015

0 - 7 - 920,640,551

0 - 8 - 920,443,943

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 7:33 PM, Therionq said:

Hey guys, just wanted to confirm that this method still works:

I selected all the memory ranges except Code app and Code system.

Narrowed down the addresses to ~20 like in the video, found 2 negative addresses (they were both different). Changing them to random numbers will cause your number of gems to fall down to 0 but if you change both addresses to 0 you'll end up getting ~920m gems.

did not work for me xD

• 3 weeks later...

I am using version 1.2.28

I already searched the value using fuzzy search and i found the values that will chabge the gems. But everytime i changed the values the gems will be changed to zero.

The values i found for 70 gems.

i just installed a previous version from here (hope its save) http://fontapk.com/down_Mage-And-Minions.7692849_fontapk.html  and do the steps here in the thread and do it like him with the rang search...  

after that i update the game and create an account.. yo  ahh and i freez the value for forst time buyd so much as i can (i dont have patient xD)

i think my 56k gems and gold will be enough to have a nice game experience.

Edited by fiarefox