scripts or macros

poepje

Question

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question about Game Guardian, can i use macros or scripts with it? For example i found a value ‘123456’ and i change the value to ‘123455’ but i need to change the value back afterwards to ‘123456’. Is there a way to simplify this with macros or scripts?

9 answers to this question

4 hours ago, poepje said:

Just a quick question about Game Guardian, can i use macros or scripts with it?

For example i found a value ‘123456’ and i change the value to ‘123455’ but i need to change the value back afterwards to ‘123456’. Is there a way to simplify this with macros or scripts?

Use macros, no. No android memory editor can do that i believe. But enyby works really hard on this app i don't think it'll be long before we get that too.

And what you described can be done like this manually.

Save value

Have it ticked in saved values

Edit from 123455 to 123456

Anytime you need to go back to 123455 press the revert button, you don't need to always enter every number manually that way.

It will only save you a couple seconds though.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

@Skullboyq Depends on actions. For example, this video (as many similar) recorded with macro recorder and GG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_zh-9OchA&index=24&list=PLcL4asGP-dL3H8LyHRwNjQpr08P_XGFb9

How the hell did you do that. All macros i found on gplay where touch recorders. Yours seems to run scripts.