How can Hack the FORCE of a cue in 8 ball pool

HinaShah

Hi there .... i need help about 8 ball pool .... i have downloaded  mode of 8 ball in which every cue has full aim its mean he has changed all cue aim lights to full .. just like that i want full force and spin hack for that purpose i need the exact value of force and spin like we have aim value to 105734118... so what are the other value of 8 ball for force and spin ?

thnx waiting for any reply

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

While the precision criteria of your queue seems to only change visuals (which is often client side for optimisation reasons: the visuals are always changing), I suppose the force and spin are server sided, because it's not just visuals: it has something to do with the gameplay itself and thus it's server sided (spin and force are only used when you shoot, so it can be stored on the server without slowing the game too much).

So i think spin and force hack are not possible without hacking the server, which is hard.

Archived