GG problems with asphalt 8

jbl71

Hello.The problems that hits are the following:
1) Changing the value of the credits (currency) higher than the 999,999 value is not changed and the game freezes.
2) The token I do makes them change.
3) How come more than twice by changing the value of the credits (coins) to 999,999 unmodified me the original value ie 1.971.Questa the
 procedure can only do it once a day and most of the time the game crashes.Thanks for any answers.

• Administrators

This:

2 hours ago, jbl71 said:

How come more than twice by changing the value of the credits (coins) to 999,999 unmodified me the original value ie 1.971.Questa the procedure can only do it once a day and most of the time the game crashes.

Explain: I can only change the credits (coins) only twice during the game, then do not change anything makes me until the day dopo.Ho proven off line but it does not happen niente.Non is accepted a value greater than 999,999.

• Administrators

Try use space after dot. Or your translator can not translate words on start/end sentence.

I already write to you: for change coins you need do encrypted search.

Or change reward for first place in career race. In youtube present many videos how do that. It can be done any counts per day. No limits.

Archived