Speedhack timer issue?

jackjackplum2

I am using speedhack for a game that I play on android. After around 40 seconds the game will give me a "network timeout error". Are there any ways to prevent such errors from occurring or make them happen at a less frequent rate? Can someone please help me? I think this might be an issue with the timers but am not sure

im trying to use a speedhack value of 12 but i tend to get a network timeout error. I was wondering which set of timers to use? I am new to game guardian and am also not sure what green timers are. Could you please explain what green timers are? Speedhack does work for the first 40 seconds.

• Administrators

All timers can be used by app. But only green really used by tour app. Check or uncheck red timers can not change anything because game do not all it.

Yes, you can uncheck all and check one by one for see effect of each timers.

In each game s same timers can be used for different things. All depends of game devs.

Archived