Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name of Game: Modern Strike Online
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamedevltd.modernstrike&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmodern+strike+online&pcampaignid=APPU_1_qFBmWPisLcT4vgTKiJKoCw
Version:1.16.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Only gold cheat please, like 10k or 5k I don't really know, just how much you can.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I haven't tried it cause the only app I know is lucky patcher which doesn't really work on online games
Comments: So yeah, hello, I just really want a gold hack and then play the game as legit as possible, this game is soooo pay to win so im having trouble enjoying it. This is like the best fps game on playstore so I really want to stick to it. So yeah thats it, only gold hack please. Thank you very much! Oh and if you can't do a money mod, then can you guys do a guns mod? Like unlock all the guns or atleast some guns like the L96 sniper. Idk just please do that if you cant do money hack, thanks again!

• Similar Content

• By xBLOODYACEx
      View File MMOPROGAMER script for none rooted 💯 safe
      Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann .
      all links and guidance on the video .
      choose ur owen best script and play safety.

links on video.
      Like and subscribe for more.

Submitter xBLOODYACEx Submitted 07/22/2019 Category PUBG  
    • By xBLOODYACEx
      Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann .
      all links and guidance on the video .
      choose ur owen best script and play safety.

links on video.
      Like and subscribe for more.

• By BattleCatLegion
      Game Name: The Battle Cats
      Game Version: 8.7.0
      Download APK: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ponos/the-battle-cats/
      Cheats: Some way to freely edit cat food and XP. That’s it.
    • By mohatir
      Everything was working fine until I started getting 10m bans then 1 day bans and so on,
      It was irritating then i found out that PUBG new Anti cheat system is pinging to some random IP addresses and hosts time to time during match.
      in every match i used to see new new hosts/IP. 
      It was impossible for me to put every new ip to my host file , so i did little work and modded the APP Virtual Hosts by Falcon and made an apk that not only forwards host in the host file
      but also forwards every new hosts that pubg is trying to ping (Forwards to localhost with Response : OK) 
      This helped me  to avoid 10 minutes ban. I played 50 matches and i did not get a single ban.
      I got one 10m ban in Crown Tier but that was my mistake because i used hacks in Lobby which we should avoid doing. 

Maybe you should also try my new modded apk and give me feedback.

Drive Link : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1TeamUyRVIATXSggO5G495Nn-Ky_cpEIl
      **PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS FILE BEFORE USING THE APP**