Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name of Game: Modern Strike Online
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamedevltd.modernstrike&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmodern+strike+online&pcampaignid=APPU_1_qFBmWPisLcT4vgTKiJKoCw
Version:1.16.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Only gold cheat please, like 10k or 5k I don't really know, just how much you can.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I haven't tried it cause the only app I know is lucky patcher which doesn't really work on online games
Comments: So yeah, hello, I just really want a gold hack and then play the game as legit as possible, this game is soooo pay to win so im having trouble enjoying it. This is like the best fps game on playstore so I really want to stick to it. So yeah thats it, only gold hack please. Thank you very much! Oh and if you can't do a money mod, then can you guys do a guns mod? Like unlock all the guns or atleast some guns like the L96 sniper. Idk just please do that if you cant do money hack, thanks again!

• Similar Content

• By MarioRossi93i
      View File Real Racing 3 (8.7) AutoWiN Hack
      REAL RACING 3 AUTOWiN HACK

Current version: 8.7.0.4.0

Description:
      Automatically win any race without play.

Instructions:
      Run the script then select any race to win it automatically, or, if you don t run it in background, select race before run the script.

Known issues:
      After several races the game can become unstable, so occasionally restart it to avoid game crashes and loss of game progresses.

Video demo:

Submitter MarioRossi93i Submitted 07/09/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MarioRossi93i
      REAL RACING 3 AUTOWiN HACK

Current version: 8.7.0.4.0

Description:
      Automatically win any race without play.

Instructions:
      Run the script then select any race to win it automatically, or, if you don t run it in background, select race before run the script.

Known issues:
      After several races the game can become unstable, so occasionally restart it to avoid game crashes and loss of game progresses.

Video demo:

• By MarioRossi93i
      View File Real Racing 3 (8.7) All Drivers & Teams Principal Hack
      REAL RACING 3 (8.7) F1/FE/GTE DRIVERS AND TEAMS PRINCIPAL HACK

Current version: 8.7.0.1.2

Description:
      Run this script to get the maximum levels of drivers and teams principals. You still need gold and m$ to level up, but no points.

Instruction:
      Run the script wherever you want and then update your drivers and teams. You need at least one point if you want your upgrades to be permanent. Otherwise, select the appropriate entry when you run the script.

Known issues:
      None

THANKS TO @impy !!!

Video:

Submitter MarioRossi93i Submitted 09/20/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By tifa_AOZ
      Hello all,
      I tried to use GameGuardian for AOZ, and I could change the values of resources/gold in many attempts. However, when i try to use the increased values in the game, it says not enough resources!! It's like only the displayed values are being changed, and not the real ones. 
      Anyone had a similar experience? how to solve it?

• By MarioRossi93i
      REAL RACING 3 (8.7) F1/FE/GTE DRIVERS AND TEAMS PRINCIPAL HACK

Current version: 8.7.0.1.2

Description:
      Run this script to get the maximum levels of drivers and teams principals. You still need gold and m$ to level up, but no points.

Instruction:
      Run the script wherever you want and then update your drivers and teams. You need at least one point if you want your upgrades to be permanent. Otherwise, select the appropriate entry when you run the script.

Known issues:
      None

THANKS TO @impy !!!

Video: