Modding and reversing .so lib's with IDA.

MrNob0dy

Soo the things i know are that i had to open the .so file for my CPU architecture in my case ARMv7. The .so lib's are writen in C#, but i can't see the fine c# code because this c sharp code is scaled with assembly on top of it for easy control? i guess.. And this all is inside of a APK when i decompile it the values of the currency and other stuff are in this hard coded C# and assembly..

I'm still unsure of what you're trying to get at. Are you asking how to see the code better? Have you ever used IDA before, and if not I suggest looking up tutorials. I don't have my computer anymore but I remember there being an option for IDA to write the source code, but functions and stuff will still need to be figured out by too. Your best bet is configure out what you're trying to do, find the opcodes and than do a byte signature scan to find that area, than you'll have to make sense of it yourself and do some work. 

Archived