{delete this post}

Skullboyq

• Moderators

Can someone show me the "coin flip" in the game. 

Like a quick video clip of someone doing it. 

I can help, I just don't have time to play the game and mess with it. Watching it I might be able to help. 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Can someone show me the "coin flip" in the game. 

Like a quick video clip of someone doing it. 

I can help, I just don't have time to play the game and mess with it. Watching it I might be able to help. 

Ofcourse

SCR_20161223_174056.mp4

Just now, NoFear said:

Thanks. 

So is it that you want to always win? (nor assure if that's possible). 

Or enter a weapon worth nothing into something that requires larger value? 

People go into the game using skins that are worth close to nothing against the most expensive guns ingame

• Moderators

You either need to modify the "quality" or id of the item. 

Or somehow find its value. 

Considering most currency things were double, I would try double value searching the price. 

Or like tap titans 2, see if 1.875 or 2 float acts as multiplier for items. 

I could use @Skullboyq save file and play it and try to find something if needed. 

On 12/23/2016 at 10:20 PM, NoFear said:

You either need to modify the "quality" or id of the item. 

Or somehow find its value. 

Considering most currency things were double, I would try double value searching the price. 

Or like tap titans 2, see if 1.875 or 2 float acts as multiplier for items. 

I could use @Skullboyq save file and play it and try to find something if needed. 

deleted.

Edited by Skullboyq

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

c.json (rename this to c.json and put it in your data folder to "files") will give you the most expensive item times 650

s.json should in theory make you Global Elite, give you 2billion hero coins and unlimited money.

Why bother with coin flip if you have this? 

Am I missing something? 

32 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Why bother with coin flip if you have this? 

Am I missing something? 

No you aren't, people just aren't as satisfied with whats given as you.

Hack is not for me, people weren't satisfied at all with my hack and frequently asked for "predict crash numbers" and "coinflip hack"

Some even called me out for telling them i have no idea and that it's useless anyways. 

Even though all you win in crash is hero coins which i hacked to 2 billion 

All you get in coinflip is better skins which i have given unlimited of the best one.

And if you need specific skins you can buy the whole marketplace using hacked hero coins. 

People are weird and specific.

I asked you because i couldn't find the solution. I don't play any mobile games seriously.

And yeah i have to explain this.

Coinflip works like this, you create a game with specific skins and these skins values determine the value range of coinflip.

In a 100$ coinflip you will have to input ~97$-104$ of skins. These hackers bypass that and put trash inside there. 

I talked to one guy and we traded methods, he said he did both of these things trough a program he coded himself. How he found the values i don't know. Maybe cheatengines "what is being called" feature. 

I had two methods that might work. Tried them, failed.

•When you have the right input value the button turns green. Find the switch that determines green or grey and freeze it to green switch (on)

•Hack double value to higher value (crashes game)

Edited by Skullboyq

• Moderators

Then I won't bother. 

Why hack something to get "random" items when you can buy anything you want. 

If someone really wants to find a method, they can take the time.  @Skullboyq you did a lot and hacked everything needed, I would leave it at that. 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Then I won't bother. 

Why hack something to get "random" items when you can buy anything you want. 

If someone really wants to find a method, they can take the time.  @Skullboyq you did a lot and hacked everything needed, I would leave it at that. 

Thanks, i will move on to the next game.

Ever since i posted any hack about this game i get 20 messages at once asking about those 2 hacks.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Ever since i posted any hack about this game i get 20 messages at once asking about those 2 hacks.

Great example are the games that are like Crusaders Quest or Tap Titans.  The point of the game is to defeat enemies and basically endless runner. 

With max hp and atk, the point of the game is now mastered.  Why hack premium currency when you literally walk through the entire game untouched. 

People need to look past what they think they want and realize what is it that's really needed. 

7 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Havent tested before, but when i putted there c.json and went in game, tryed to trade, error - an action is in process. Tryed to go jackpot - failed to join jackpot

Can't use marketplace as well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.