{delete this post}

Skullboyq

8 hours ago, StevenFlautner said:

People do hack here and I always had respect towards those who were finding the exploits of a game because that can be an achievement for one.

If you really were trying to help the game you would have contacted me and shared the weekpoints and raised awareness of issues

Just read the post again.

No i'm not trying to start an argument again, trying to help you but you won't respond.

I did multiple times. 

By your saying you should respect me, ask dave, i gave him a lot of exploits that were used in a bad way you ended up fixing.

Good example for this is the Trade glitch where you could turn any skin to 100 rarity. I gave dave the information and he passed it on to you, if you don't believe me look at the facebook messages. I tried to help. Whatever i do will still look like the bad guy :/ . 

However I believe people here never faced the amount of work and harm they have caused.

For a fact, GameGuardian.net or any other hackforum is benefitial for devs.

I'd even go as far as to say it's more benefitial for devs than for users.

If devs find out about the hacks they have a better understanding how to fix and what to fix. 

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

For a fact, GameGuardian.net or any other hackforum is benefitial for devs.

I'd even go as far as to say it's more benefitial for devs than for users.

If devs find out about the hacks they have a better understanding how to fix and what to fix. 

I believe exploits and hacks actually increase downloads/user activity. 

I think minor hacks/exploits that don't negatively effect other players, have a positive impact on games.

For Case Hero:currency and items .  If anything, positively effects the non hacking players.

The right hacks are good for the devs and # of users. 

9 hours ago, NoFear said:

I believe exploits and hacks actually increase downloads/user activity. 

I think minor hacks/exploits that don't negatively effect other players, have a positive impact on games.

For Case Hero:currency and items .  If anything, positively effects the non hacking players.

The right hacks are good for the devs and # of users. 

NoFear do you have rights to delete posts? I spoke with Steven and i want my posts to be deleted.

I'll edit them for now until i get a response.

I've edited every single comment to this game. People who have quoted me still have my text in their quotes though :/ .

I'm leaving this game alone now, steven and i are talking about fixes and everything i can hack.

I'm not going to post any more hacks to this, if you do, NoFear, is not upto me.

I'm sorry for not responding but it is the Holidays after all. :) Root Detection it is what I've been thinking about since the beginning. But the fact that there are only heavy not so reliable methods kind of turned it always down. And to not let people play this game with a rooted phone in this community could not work as @Skullboyq mentioned, even though many app does that they just don't have a community like this. I was thinking to not make available those parts of the game for rooted users that I can not go against like Crash Game's speed hack. I have had some security measures that worked some important ones failed. I agree that hacking can be beneficial for a game. But as soon as it comes to multiplayer it just becomes an obsession to people to try to get advantage and ruin others fun. And the limited tools a developer has if the game is not all server sided just doesn't allow you to think about hacking like something you can fix. I was not trying to make you the bad guy @Skullboy I have plenty of those already. Including Google..

Edited by StevenFlautner

1 minute ago, StevenFlautner said:

I'm sorry for not responding but it is the Holidays after all. :) Root Detection it is what I've been thinking about since the beginning. But the fact that there are only heavy not so reliable methods kind of turned it always down. And to not let people play this game with a rooted phone in this community could not work as @Skullboyq mentioned, even though many app does that they just don't have a community like this. I was thinking to not make available those parts of the game for rooted users that I can not go against like Crash Game's speed hack. I have had some security measures that worked some important ones failed. I agree that hacking can be beneficial for a game. But as soon as it comes to multiplayer it just becomes an obsession to people to try to get advantage and ruin others fun. And the limited tools a developer has if the game is not all server sided just doesn't allow you to think about hacking like something you can fix. I was not trying to make you the bad guy @Skullboy I have plenty of those already including Google..

PTrace is the answer to everything. GG is useless when you are protected against PTrace, it is what GG uses to hook games. I don't personally know how to defend against it, i just know it's possible.

And yeah as i said, i respected this game and did not touch multiplayer in the slightest.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

PTrace is the answer to everything. GG is useless when you are protected against PTrace, it is what GG uses to hook games. I don't personally know how to defend against it, i just know it's possible.

And yeah as i said, i respected this game and did not touch multiplayer in the slightest.

Modders can remove ptrace from apk. 

I have no plans on hacking this game.  I did months ago and never revisited it.

34 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Modders can remove ptrace from apk. 

I have no plans on hacking this game.  I did months ago and never revisited it.

Well, he still has the GG installed screen then, they'd need to mod that away too and i don't think most people would go searching "PTrace removed Case Hero apk"

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Well, he still has the GG installed screen then, they'd need to mod that away too and i don't think most people would go searching "PTrace removed Case Hero apk"

Actually what happens is I have it remove privately for me :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.