Easy Way to Hack Booster Asphalt 8

Lianprisma

Good morning!
It could help me, you did the hacks and everything, but I wanted to know if you are in CB.

If not, have you been and gone and how did you get it?

I did the hacks of cars and items, but I'm in CB, can I get out of CB?

I saw that there is Vip 1, spending would I leave the CB?

1 hour ago, livenus1988 said:

Good morning!
It could help me, you did the hacks and everything, but I wanted to know if you are in CB.

If not, have you been and gone and how did you get it?

I did the hacks of cars and items, but I'm in CB, can I get out of CB?

I saw that there is Vip 1, spending would I leave the CB?

You finish in CB because hack the token cars. Hacking all items server side will put you in CB. Extra tanks is not server side so you can safetly

hack without finish in CB (for the moment).

To get out from CB you need to play some events or MP races in legit mode and wait 24 to 48 hours to be out from CB.    

4 hours ago, Futurnet said:

You finish in CB because hack the token cars. Hacking all items server side will put you in CB. Extra tanks is not server side so you can safetly

hack without finish in CB (for the moment).

To get out from CB you need to play some events or MP races in legit mode and wait 24 to 48 hours to be out from CB.    

Got it, so should I make an event without using tokens and aids cars?

Or

Should I fail to do the event is MP, leaving the account stopped for 48 hours.

If I leave the CB, I can not use the cars tokens and aids in events and MP, if not I go back to CB?

Yes you need to do some  events or MP races without using hacked  tokens cars and wait 24 to 48 hours to be out from CB.

In the future you can't use hacked token cars in events or MP or you will back in CB again

Yes you need to do some  events or MP races without using hacked  tokens cars and wait 24 to 48 hours to be out from CB.

In the future you can't use hacked token cars in events or MP or you will back in CB again

@Futurnet bro... when u use hacked token car online... u won't be able to get out of CB at all ?  there is no point of waiting...  

@Lianprisma  private video..!!!

Edited by Canadian

@Futurnet bro... when u use hacked token car online... u won't be able to get out of CB at all ?  there is no point of waiting...  

This is not my experience. After 24 to 48H I get out from CB, two times.

Edited by Futurnet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...