Jump to content
We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

Case Hero Hack


 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/12/2016 at 5:36 PM, Skullboyq said:

Don't bump your own thread when it's only been half an hour.

 

I already did a hack for this game on this forum.

 

Please be more specific for what hack you want.

 

But if you want a prehacked file here.

s.json

 

s.json is where Hero Coins, Market Limit and Money is stored.

 

My file contains 

•2.123.456.789 Hero Coins

•Unlimited Money

•No Market Limitations (instead of 5 skins per hour 2billion per hour)

 

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

File goes to 

data/data/com.steveflautner.casehero/files

 

Delete your current s.json first then copy this inside.

I cant access that file because my account dosent have permission to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2016 at 4:36 PM, Skullboyq said:

Don't bump your own thread when it's only been half an hour.

 

I already did a hack for this game on this forum.

 

Please be more specific for what hack you want.

 

But if you want a prehacked file here.

s.json

 

s.json is where Hero Coins, Market Limit and Money is stored.

 

My file contains 

•2.123.456.789 Hero Coins

•Unlimited Money

•No Market Limitations (instead of 5 skins per hour 2billion per hour)

 

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

File goes to 

data/data/com.steveflautner.casehero/files

 

Delete your current s.json first then copy this inside.

No permission for download

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
On 12/12/2016 at 5:36 PM, SoRiiK said:

How to download this s.json please

 

 

On 12/12/2016 at 5:13 PM, SoRiiK said:

No permission for download

 

 

On 12/12/2016 at 5:02 PM, Catanic said:

And also i cant find s.json file anywhere

 

 

On 12/12/2016 at 4:57 PM, Catanic said:

I cant access that file because my account dosent have permission to it

 

deleted.

 

Edited by Skullboyq
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

@Skullboyq

You checked that the game isn't linked to device id or anything? 

If you have xprivacy, spoof all device info and see if you can use same file. 

Ex:

I know SGN games are super easy to hex edit save file (plain txt) but has device id embedded in save file. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

 

 

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later
On 12/12/2016 at 5:52 PM, NoFear said:

@Skullboyq

You checked that the game isn't linked to device id or anything? 

If you have xprivacy, spoof all device info and see if you can use same file. 

Ex:

I know SGN games are super easy to hex edit save file (plain txt) but has device id embedded in save file. 

deleted.

Edited by Skullboyq
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
On 12/12/2016 at 6:24 PM, n1tr0 said:

How to download this file? Not access  download

 

On 12/12/2016 at 6:07 PM, SoRiiK said:

I have download root explorer and i have Always not permission for download .json

Solution ?

 

 

 

deleted.

Edited by Skullboyq
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Similar Content

    • By nofreeze
      please help me, how to write lua code Selected as search result to make a lua script?
    • By i6z
      Hi, thanks for seeing interest in my post. I wish to get started on game guardian hacking and learning everything. But i have no clue where to start or what to do. I know how to change a dword value and that's all. Can someone explain each value, the features and link some good tutorials or explanation. I want to get committed to this.
    • By Xoklys
      I know if you write ..., true) behind the toast text that then the toast will disappear earlier but even if I don't think there is a way I have to ask for it:
      Is there a way to say gg how long a toast shall appear?
      And if there isn't a way this maybe would be an idea for next update
    • By Xoklys
      Ehm Enyby or who ever I just wanted to say that gg.toast isn't working(for me)
      I don't know why but when I execute the script it just don't appears...
      (I didn't code anything wrong hopefully because other wise this post would be very emberassing xD)

    • By Xoklys
      I got my results, added them to the save list and now I want to edit them all.
      I typed in:
      gg.getListItems(a)
      gg.editAll('1',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
       
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.