Littile big city 2 new hack trick (Previous methods wont work )

NoFearFan

As you know Little big city 2 online game by gameloft can be hacked by editing achievement reward & after completing that you get crazy amount of reward. BUT new version of the game seems to be less friendly to this hack. This doesn't work now. So I came up with a new one by myself :)

What you gotta do is search the exact gem/money value you have right now. As example let's pretend I have 10 gems. So open game guardian -

Type- dword

Value- 10

Check the value is encrypted (must)

Search & you will get somewhat of 15million results. Don't be afraid. Keep using/gaining the gems & keep searching. You will end up with 3 results in 5-6 search. Remember 3 result's are necessary else hack wont work.

Now go to menu & select → (edit selected)

Now press → more 

You will get an increment option.

In that you type 1 & press yes.

Now get back to the game & Boom. You will have a insane amount of that currency which you have gone after. 

Things to be aware of -

1. You must end up with 3 result.

2. If the results are in negative mode (ex. -375939330)

Please don't do anything. Exit the game & start the procedure again . Because everytime I went with negative one I got banned.

3. As I said earlier. Ban may happen. Please don't try on your main account.

4. No auto pause or mannual pause should take place. This will stop you from getting 3 results.

5. After the hacking if you restart the game, your hacked gems lets pretend (1683920078) will come down to 1000000 gems. Because that is maybe the max storage. But whatever 1000000 gems is better than 4-5 gems :)

6. As I said gem/money both can be hacked by this way. I tried on xp/level & it also worked. :)

7. I tried to put as much as details I could.

THANKS & ENJOY. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I was comment on youtube about your tutorial video Little Big City 2 Hack Easy Steps With Game Guardian, I waiting for you feedback of my question about hack coin in game farm story 2, this game is hardly to hack...I try your way to this game but won't work for it. God is make me feel soo sick.... loooool.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived