asphalt 8 banned

Devil2006

Question

11 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Canadian said:

U can remove 50% of the ban ?  I mean.. I'm still working on it..

I can remove the ban msg to play off line without loose anything ? I watch free tokens video without get its rewards ? the purchase side seems to works fine?..  i can play on local wifi...?   but  when I'm trying to play events it says can't collect data..?  i can see my iventary but there is a msg on it says No Connection ? can't buy boxes b'coz of same msg ?  if I relaod game the ban msg appear again ?

In General...  ? I know that there is a way to do it...  but sadly still can't success it ?

Such a method has also Android?

3 hours ago, Devil2006 said:

How can I remove the banned? Without having to start from scratch?

U can remove 50% of the ban ?  I mean.. I'm still working on it..

I can remove the ban msg to play off line without loose anything ? I watch free tokens video without get its rewards ? the purchase side seems to works fine?..  i can play on local wifi...?   but  when I'm trying to play events it says can't collect data..?  i can see my iventary but there is a msg on it says No Connection ? can't buy boxes b'coz of same msg ?  if I relaod game the ban msg appear again ?

In General...  ? I know that there is a way to do it...  but sadly still can't success it ?

Edited by Canadian

But this video shows that the progress will be lost..!!!  so... it's useless..

On my device.. i delete just the apk and reinstall the game and it let me use a new account.

GL told me that if I want to play again I need a new device.. ?   but I swear...   I still have my device that GL banned it for more than 3 times ?  the funny thing is that idk how?

6 minutes ago, Canadian said:

But this video shows that the progress will be lost..!!!  so... it's useless..

On my device.. i delete just the apk and reinstall the game and it let me use a new account.

GL told me that if I want to play again I need a new device.. ?   but I swear...   I still have my device that GL banned it for more than 3 times ?  the funny thing is that idk how?

How do I remove the banned without lose my progress?

You Can't

But tomorrow I'll make video to show u how I do to play (offline)  without lose my progress ...  but just offline...  if u reload the game ban appears again..!!!

Edited by Canadian

Can any tell me for how much peiod I will remain banned if it's first time and I hacked credit will my all progress will be lost after banned remove

Edited by Priyanshu14