Tap Titans 2

phillipo6

On 18/12/2016 at 0:11 PM, int0xication said:

Just downloaded this game again and tried to test stuff. Everything is working
1. Mana - Float                                  
2. Stages - Xor(Encrypted) you can go beyond 3500 but don't overdo it or your game will get f'd up
3. Health - Float(works even after 20th prestige)
4. Stage skipping - (Dword 1/256 method) (works too)
5. Skill points - works(just edit the value you get from 2. Stages method for example -xxx,153,000(don't touch the xxx part, just replace the last 4 digits to avoid crashing) and you'll get 6.5k+ skill points upon prestige)
6. Levels of heroes work but of artifacts doesn't - (Xor encrypted)

about 5. Skill points - works(just edit the value you get from 2. Stages method for example -xxx,153,000(don't touch the xxx part, just replace the last 4 digits to avoid crashing) and you'll get 6.5k+ skill points upon prestige)

How can I edit the value ? On my side I have the following result:

2 386 284 216D

-2,3149061e-30F

1 250 196 760X

52 920W

For example I would like 10 skill points

Thanks

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Zoryox said:

No Fear you still there???

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Yup 

I Uninstalled the game. 

I plan on installing this week to go through and confirm what works and also do a test on the gem hack (partially working). 

Yup 
I Uninstalled the game. 
I plan on installing this week to go through and confirm what works and also do a test on the gem hack (partially working). 

I'll be waiting for a reply from you on what works and what doesn't

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

I searched for 1.875;1.875:20. 70-80 results. I changed all to 3.4E10. Viola!! The enemy's HP increase as well as my damage. Killed the current enemy, and dropped tons of gold. My gold got up to "cs" i now have all heroes to level 2000 :) of course i had to revert back the value to 1.875 and save and quit just to make sure it was saved.

@NoFear thanks for the hack. may i ask how you hacked this? i mean, how did you got the "1.875". and the "1/256" method for level skipping?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Quicksilver said:

I searched for 1.875;1.875:20. 70-80 results. I changed all to 3.4E10. Viola!! The enemy's HP increase as well as my damage. Killed the current enemy, and dropped tons of gold. My gold got up to "cs" i now have all heroes to level 2000 :) of course i had to revert back the value to 1.875 and save and quit just to make sure it was saved.

@NoFear thanks for the hack. may i ask how you hacked this? i mean, how did you got the "1.875". and the "1/256" method for level skipping?

I hacked Tap Titans 1.

Developer didn't change much. 

• Moderators

Before I post any details.. 

Dword -1,908,683,586

This value is key to every value in game. 

Use at your own risk. 

You can edit gems directly (local use only, not for market or clan).   basically subtract how many gems from the key value. 

If you have 55 gems, search -1,908,683,641

Edit and enjoy. 

I'll work on more details for this value. 

You'll see when you search, have like 350 results. 

Edit portions of the results to see what the effects have. 

You can and will get banned. 

You'll have "Teapot"  appear on upper left anytime you attempt to do anything with online.