Tap Titans 2

phillipo6

Can someone give me simply guide step-by-step, how can I reach 3500++ ?
Im using Droid4X emulator with GG 8.10.1, got around 11 prestiges but can clear my data.
1.875F;2... code gives me few values with high numbers, so I think its not that what we are looking for.

Im totally newbie in that topic :> Greetings :p

17 hours ago, AxcezOnAir said:

damm some one can help me with this enemy HP to 0 im prestige 1 time, i have tried all but im the biggest noob

search for 1.875 Float. There'll be around 200~400 results. Look for addresses in Cxxxxx74 and you just have to trial and error them.

Hey guys, just saying, i updated my game today (current version 1.1.0) and i'm getting kicked from clans after a few minutes, (i even created a clan and i got kicked from it after some time), all i did with my save was: Do the gold hack, upgrade stuff, revert the values, let hired heroes get me to stage 3500, prestige. This started happening after i updated, anyone else experiencing this?

That's your biggest mistake - if you wanted to keep playing why did you prestige after 3500? Isn't it obvious you are cheating then? It's like standing in the open field surrounded by snipers. :) 

I kept myself under the radar all this time by simply doing what everyone does but faster and better. :p Also if you reach too high stage and don't want to prestige, just close the app, deleta all data and bam, there you go!

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, achronymus said:

That's your biggest mistake - if you wanted to keep playing why did you prestige after 3500? Isn't it obvious you are cheating then? It's like standing in the open field surrounded by snipers. :) 

I kept myself under the radar all this time by simply doing what everyone does but faster and better. :p Also if you reach too high stage and don't want to prestige, just close the app, deleta all data and bam, there you go!

100% agree... 

Why hack something to the impossible that is recorded on your stats? 

I find what's possible, I don't play games and will intentionally hack anything and teach others how. Using the information to find more and better hacks. 

6 hours ago, achronymus said:

Lol, i prestigied AT 3500 not AFTER 3500, and i didn't link it to any cloud account either, so i can just clear the data

3 hours ago, krykry said:

Anyone else having issues with finding the 1.875 addres after patch?

Also my experimental game where I prestiged at stage 1044185 was banned, no surprise there lol

New Health address has a variation of either 57c, 157c , etc . in the ending of the address. In case you can't find it using the float sword method 

Scratch the 157, the one appeared to be a rgn. The 57c tends to be constant

Did some more testing, it seems 57c is not a constant, however, the ending of '7c' seems to very constant.

Happy Yule guys.

Edited by DjinnxGod
Updating info

Sooo I tried to do the gold hack yesterday and accidentally got an insane amount of all hero damage from my pet while editing 1,875 floats.. Only realized after I gave up and couldnt find the right value for gold but  I'm gonna experiment with that

Edited by Maijk

Hallo! Im new to this thread. I'm trying my very best to download this hack to my bluestack, but it wont load. I would be very thankfull if somebody could send me some crates. I just joined the clan. My name is Stiannorway. Thanks alot!

@NoFear

Edited by KingOscar

On 2016/12/24 at 5:18 AM, KingOscar said:

Hallo! Im new to this thread. I'm trying my very best to download this hack to my bluestack, but it wont load. I would be very thankfull if somebody could send me some crates. I just joined the clan. My name is Stiannorway. Thanks alot!

@NoFear

i think you have not install OBB file

Hello,

I tried to use this hack (go to stage 2000 and gold hack) but now I have the following message "teapot" when I try to buy, open some windows or click prestige button. I think that I'm banned. Did you have any idea ?

How can I avoid this ?

Thanks.

On 2016/12/30 at 0:55 AM, Gragoban said:

Hello,

I tried to use this hack (go to stage 2000 and gold hack) but now I have the following message "teapot" when I try to buy, open some windows or click prestige button. I think that I'm banned. Did you have any idea ?

How can I avoid this ?

Thanks.

I try about 40+ account, and i get some clue.

But my eng so poor, i dk how to use eng tell you.

So, give you 2Key words "artifacts damage", "stage".

1.24M% artifacts damage -> 2400 stage

Edited by Cx_5464