Tap Titans 2

phillipo6

On 3-1-2017 at 7:11 PM, Quicksilver said:

I searched for 1.875;1.875:20. 70-80 results. I changed all to 3.4E10. Viola!! The enemy's HP increase as well as my damage. Killed the current enemy, and dropped tons of gold. My gold got up to "cs" i now have all heroes to level 2000 :) of course i had to revert back the value to 1.875 and save and quit just to make sure it was saved.

@NoFear thanks for the hack. may i ask how you hacked this? i mean, how did you got the "1.875". and the "1/256" method for level skipping?

changing all 1,875 values you find will multiply almost everything in the game, didnt you suddenly unlock a lot of achievements for instance? it's possible you have billions of taps, critical hits etc. in ur stats now. it also multiplies the amount of diamonds/relics you get or the levels of equipment you receive, but those will rollback on the next server sync.

12 hours ago, Maijk said:

changing all 1,875 values you find will multiply almost everything in the game, didnt you suddenly unlock a lot of achievements for instance? it's possible you have billions of taps, critical hits etc. in ur stats now. it also multiplies the amount of diamonds/relics you get or the levels of equipment you receive, but those will rollback on the next server sync.

Yes correct. I just learnt lately from other threads that 1.875F represents the value 1. and those 1.875 i have edited were multipliers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2016 at 0:34 AM, NoFear said:

Search this 

1.875F;2.29374980927F:9

Should have 3 results. 

Only the first value, 1.875 is useful. 

Edit to 0.

Every enemy is 0hp (very little to no gold) 

The skill/perk that you get gold for every tap, you will want and ready to go. 

Make sure you have a boss battle ready and waiting to start (don't start it yet). 

The 1.875 edit to something like 3.4e20

Then start boss battle. His hp will be too high to kill. 

But start the perk for gold for every tap.  And tap tap tap tap. 

If screen darkens and loading symbol appears, you hacked it too high and game will force close. 

You can also dword search what number wave you are on (the top right number)

Get down to 1 result, edit and freeze to 20.

Have enemy hp to 0 and you finish every level in 1 kill. 

I made it to 3500 last night and then Prestige. 

Hi!
Modifying the boss HP worked for me the first time and I managed to get to stage 2000 before Prestige :D.
But now when I search for 1.875F;..... I don't get any values!

Is there any solution to this?
Thanks in advance!

18 hours ago, Raven123 said:

how i can change stage value tap titan 2 to stage 500 example because stage valu is encrypted

If stage to hight i get teapot

Hello!

You need to be on stage 1.
STEPS:
1.Open Game Guardian.
2.In  the search tab for Value-Known write 1 (Stage you are at), TYPE = Dword and tick encrypted;

3.Go ahead and reach stage 2 and repeat STEP 2 but this time search for 2 ( your stage value ); (Do this until you get to stage 4 or 5)

4.When you get to stage 4 or 5 you should only see 3 values but the one you are interested in is : "-1 908 683 590";

5.You need to modify ONLY the LAST 3 digits. From my experience I got some numbers you can use:

VALUE       STAGE

713             129

009             577

209             649

079             517

064             630

From what I have seen the highest I could go without  "Teapot" was Stage 649. So replace the last 3 digits with 209, restart the game and it will work without getting you "Teapot" error.

Same method for hero level, you will get the same number, the highest you can use without "Teapot" is 779 which will give you a hero level of 1869 (+-).

I'm a total newbie when it comes to hacking (could not replicate most of stuff mentioned here before), but managed to replicate 2 methods in newset version of game (patch was yesterday or today, not sure)

First of all, set your searched data (from settings) all checks from "C++ heap" down up to "Stack" (in case I also have "other" checked)

For HP

search float: 1.875;1.875:20 it gave me 50-90, the right one should end on xxxxxx7C. So far the first number is 6 or 7

For stage skipping, mentioned before

search dword for stage number, from 0 to 10 (on boss), this code looks like it is not an encrypted one. Just set it to anything 10+. Your maps become: normal mob => boss => normal => boss

edit: Suddenly got a teapot message (before even 2100 stage)

edit2: another teapot around stage 1k

edit3:

float: 1.875;1.875:20 is inconsistent.

Search just for float: 1,875. There should be ~450 records. Delete first 200, and filter the rest for all records that end on xxxxxx7C. One of last three (maybe even last 2, so far it's always last record or one before the last) is HP multiplier.

As for teapots, I expect that reaching too high levels on too low prestige record ends as teapot. I did my first prestige on level 500 alright, 2nd on 750, 3rd on 1000, 4th on 1500. No teapots. After reaching 2000 got a teapot

Edited by neltisen

Okay so here is what I believe the best way to get (essentially) infinity gold and advance quickly.

A warning beforehand: you need to prestige about every 200 levels past your current max or you may get teapot-ed. For example: if your highest prestige is at 650, prestige when you are at most at 850. Not sure why, but I'm assuming increasing your stage too fast flags your account and then leads to a ban.

1. Search for your main hero level (under the first tab with a sword) as an Xor Encrypted. (takes a long time for the first few searches)
  2. Increase level and refine your search until you are left with 1 result. (may take 20+ searches)
  3. Once you have the address, select it. Then long press down on the address and select "go to the address."
  4. Select only the address it sent you to and click on it to bring up a new screen.
  5. Select Qword and change the value to -999999999 (that  negative with 9 nines).
  6. Go back into the game and change the buy amount to "buy max" (should change the upgrade cost of your main hero to "***"
  7. Upgrade your main hero (the level will say its something like -98792387461238947097, and that is okay) 
  8. You will now have 100.00dd gold.
  9. Go back into game guardian and make sure only the edited address is selected.
  10. On the top bar, there should be a symbol that looks like a back arrow or U-turn type symbol, press it.
  11. Again select Qword and then hit yes. This reverts the value back to its original and lets you keep the gold without changing any of the games information permanently
  12. Back in the game, change buy max to buy 100 and upgrade your main hero to 600. Use the rest of your gold to upgrade whatever you want.

Caution: Giving your heroes high levels or upgrading high level heroes allows you to advance through stages very quickly. Like I said above, if you prestige at a stage more than 200 above your current max, you risk getting banned (you will most definitely get banned based on my experience), so make sure you pay attention to what stage you are on.

Sorry for the long explanation, just wanted everything to be as clear as possible.

Hello I am new to this forum, but I would like to share my discoveries.

I found the addresses to some of the values in the Stats page:

Critical Chance - 7xxxxx94 (float - this is saved as a simple decimal, if you have 5% critical chance, just search for 0.05, changing this to 1 will gives you 100% critical chance)

Min Critical Multiplier - 7xxxxx9C (encoded float) 

Max Critical Multiplier - 7xxxxxA4 (encoded float)

These values are grouped together with the same offsets, so if you find one of the above addresses, you know the rest are just nearby.

All Damage - 7xxxxx1C

Hero Damage - 7xxxxx24

Melee Damage - 7xxxxx2C

Ranged Damage - 7xxxxx34

Magic Damage - 7xxxxx3C

Chesterson Gold Amount - 7xxxxx84

Chesterson Chance - 7xxxxx8C

Gold Multiplier - 7xxxxxCC

Titan HP - 7xxxx(x+1)7C

Tap Damage Multiplier - 7xxxx(x+2)04

These values are all encoded float, I reversed engineered the encoding method, the formula below:

To encode a value, take the following steps:

1. V1 = Floor(Log2(<value> / 2)) + 1

2. V2 = Floor(<V1/ 8) + 1

3. encoded = 2<V2* ( 1 + ( MOD(<V1- 1, 8) + <value> / 2<V1- 1 ) / 8 )

To decode a memory value, take the following steps:

1. V1 = Floor(Log2(<value>))

2. V2 = (<V1> - 1) * 8 + Floor((<value> - 2<V1>) / (2<V1> / 8)) + 1

3. decoded = 2<V2> * (1 + Mod( (<value> - 2<V1>) / (2<V1>/8), 1 ) )

The excel formula I use to enocde:

=2^(FLOOR((FLOOR(LOG(<VALUE>/2,2),1)+1)/8)+1)*(1+(MOD(FLOOR(LOG(<VALUE>/2,2),1),8)+<VALUE>/(2^(FLOOR(LOG(<VALUE>/2,2),1)+1))-1)/8)

this above formula has a mistake, the one below gives me the correct encoded values:

=2^(FLOOR((FLOOR(LOG(<VALUE>/2,2),1))/8,1)+1)*(1+(MOD((FLOOR(LOG(<VALUE>/2,2),1)),8)+<VALUE>/(2^(FLOOR(LOG(<VALUE>/2,2),1)+1))-1)/8)

just replace <VALUE> with the correct cell

Sample values:

Value -> Encoded

1 -> 1.875

1.1 -> 1.8875 (I just realized the float is not exact value, so it is actually stored as 1.88749992847)

0.5 -> 1.75

0.1 -> 1.45

2 -> 2

10 -> 2.5625

100 -> 3.390625

512 -> 4

So what I do is get some equipment or pets, say you have normally 1x All Damage Bonus, and have a Pet that give 1.1x All Damage Bonus, I would equip another Pet, then search for 1.875 (for 1x All Damage Bonus), then equip the 1.1x All Damage Pet, and the search for 1.8875 (for 1.1x All Damage Bonus), it should gives you a single address, that will be the address for All Damage Bonus, you can change its value to 1449.41, that will give you 1e23x bonus (it will show 1e25% in the Stats Page). Even if you change your equipment or pets, or prestige, it will only modify this value and not reset it, only if you quit the game and restart, it will then resets the value. I have tried multiple times and never got the teapot, given you prestige at reasonable stages (i.e. reaching stage 3500 within 5 prestiges is unreasonable, take your time to gain some equipments/pets/skill points/prestiges before pushing up stages).

This will work for any of the values listed above. You could in theory change the Titan HP to 0.1x (1.45), and Gold Multiplier to 10x (2.5625), so you still get the same amount of Gold as before but Titans becomes much easier to kill.

Hope someone find this helpful.

Edited by bmouth

Another easy value to search for is mana, I find it by having your mana full, for example if I have 44/44 mana, simply search for 44f;44f:5 and there should be only 2 results, first one being the current mana, and the second one being the max mana. Locking the first one will give you unlimited mana.

It doesn't work if mana is not full, since in memory the current mana keeps recovering, so even if you see 20/44 on screen, in memory it could be 20.23123 and the group search won't work.

I saw someone posted that they can keep a skill active infinitely, can someone show me how that can be done?

Edited by bmouth

I found an easy way to search for the Titan's HP number if you have already prestige, but only works if you have the equipment that reduce Titan's HP.

1. Make sure the equipment that reduces Titan's HP is not equipped

2. Search for = 1.875f

3. Equip that equipment

4. Search for < 1.875f

5. Sometimes this gives me 1 results, or there sure be only 1 address that ends in xxx7c, If not simply unequip the equipment and search for = 1.875f again