Tap Titans 2

phillipo6

8 hours ago, paolopao2x said:

Clues to get the health/coins hack value properly:

The hex starts with C,  ends with 74.

Legit this helps when you search it as a standalone value (as a float value ofc) 

Just edit the float value to zero. Tada HP is forever zero. But you get stuck with 0 - 101 coins per battle  haha

So far what still works:

Mana cheat (F) 

Money/HP cheat (F) 

Stage skipping cheat (make sure you have no splash damage skill in your skill tree,  or else you crash when you freeze the dword value) (D) 

I'll try that level editing. What do you mean by editing above the level multiplier?  As in when you purchase the levels (x10, x100, x999, etc.)? 

I meant the bonus damage multiplier each 20 hero levels, but I found out that reopening the game fixes that. 

If you want to edit hero levels Just search for the level as an encrypted xor value, after a few times you Will have a lot of negative value results and 1 positive, edit the positive one.  its easy to find and decreasing the value is how to level up your hero. 

I also found out how to freeze the skills you activate yourself so that they keep active all the time, the progress bar around the icon doesn't freeze though. 

I still can't find the HP/gold value btw, If I do a search for Just 1.875F I get 1 result that doesn't do anything when I set it to 0.

The pair search doesn't give any results. 

23 hours ago, Maijk said:

I meant the bonus damage multiplier each 20 hero levels, but I found out that reopening the game fixes that. 

If you want to edit hero levels Just search for the level as an encrypted xor value, after a few times you Will have a lot of negative value results and 1 positive, edit the positive one.  its easy to find and decreasing the value is how to level up your hero. 

I also found out how to freeze the skills you activate yourself so that they keep active all the time, the progress bar around the icon doesn't freeze though. 

I still can't find the HP/gold value btw, If I do a search for Just 1.875F I get 1 result that doesn't do anything when I set it to 0.

The pair search doesn't give any results. 

If you did a prestige, search 1.875F as a standalone value. Make sure the search ranges is from C++ heap to Stack. EXTENDED search please. They should give you 300+ results. 

No wonder I couldn't find the xor values for the hero level I forgot to search it in encrypted mode. I'll try it out on my next prestige as well as artifact level change. 

Btw in my experience, with auto click for the skills and stage level hack, I reach 3500 in 2 hours or so. 

On 12/17/2016 at 11:29 AM, paolopao2x said:

Clues to get the health/coins hack value properly:

The hex starts with C,  ends with 74.

Legit this helps when you search it as a standalone value (as a float value ofc) 

This.

Also Mana is just a straightforward float search. also having trouble with this

On 12/17/2016 at 0:06 PM, NoFear said:

The best "stage skipping". 

Not in middle of boss battle

Dword search 1

During boss battle dword search 256

Keep doing this until left with 1 result. 

Freeze to 256.

You fight only 1 round per stage and is considered the boss battle. 

With 0 hp and always boss, get to stage 3500 in very very little time. 

Doesnt seem to be working for me

Tested the editing of levels

Seemed to only work for that round of prestige 

tried editing book of shadows level, but it didn't carry over the amount of points based on edited level. Pity. 

Just downloaded this game again and tried to test stuff. Everything is working
1. Mana - Float                                  
2. Stages - Xor(Encrypted) you can go beyond 3500 but don't overdo it or your game will get f'd up
3. Health - Float(works even after 20th prestige)
4. Stage skipping - (Dword 1/256 method) (works too)
5. Skill points - works(just edit the value you get from 2. Stages method for example -xxx,153,000(don't touch the xxx part, just replace the last 4 digits to avoid crashing) and you'll get 6.5k+ skill points upon prestige)
6. Levels of heroes work but of artifacts doesn't - (Xor encrypted)

Edited by int0xication

2 hours ago, int0xication said:

Just downloaded this game again and tried to test stuff. Everything is working
1. Mana - Float                                  
2. Stages - Xor(Encrypted) you can go beyond 3500 but don't overdo it or your game will get f'd up
3. Health - Float(works even after 20th prestige)
4. Stage skipping - (Dword 1/256 method) (works too)
5. Skill points - works(just edit the value you get from 2. Stages method to -xxx,153,000(dont touch the xxx part) and you'll get 65k+ skill points upon prestige)
6. Levels of heroes work but of artifacts doesn't - (Xor encrypted)

Now if anyone could tell me how to hack clan fight boss's health, I would appreciate it!

For number 5, did it show up as useable skill points after prestige, or just visual? 

For number 6, artifact level works, but only for that round before prestiging. It ruins btw your current levels and point requirements (for the artifacts) 

Just now, paolopao2x said:

For number 5, did it show up as useable skill points after prestige, or just visual? 

For number 6, artifact level works, but only for that round before prestiging. It ruins btw your current levels and point requirements (for the artifacts) 

not just visual. You can use them. 

• Moderators

I just like to say, this thread is example of the type of teamwork hacking needs. The progress and amount everyone figured out together was great. 

Should have more of this working togetherness. 

Be amazing the things we all could accomplish. 

Great work everyone!

Happy Holidays! 

7 hours ago, int0xication said:

not just visual. You can use them. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I just like to say, this thread is example of the type of teamwork hacking needs. The progress and amount everyone figured out together was great. 

Should have more of this working togetherness. 

Be amazing the things we all could accomplish. 

Great work everyone!

Happy Holidays! 

Friends, I managed to finally hack out the damage for clan. problem is I went waaaaay over 3500 for max stage. (974765 wooot)

Hoping you guys can reproduce it:

1. Follow what int0xication said about stage hacking

2. edit it, then close the game

3. reopen

4. it should be around 50k+ (can make it higher by making the value found via stage hacking lower) 

5. prestige

6. tada you now have a higher damage output for clan war haha

7. Make sure the version you are using is below 1.0.5 I think

Edit 2: Oh, btw when editing the stage level to get massive amounts of points, it's limit I think should be less than 1 billion (including the bonus) because it always fails to prestige whenever it reaches more than a billion points. also skill points become astonishingly negative at that point (which just means you get 0)

Edit 1: Happy Holidays. :3 :D

Edited by paolopao2x
Happy holidays

Based on the pic, This is the damage I do per hit. 

But by my statistics, it's only up to 3.5k.

Probably gonna get fixed to sync it with the statistics. 

Higher chance of being banned haha

20161219_081420.png

On 12/6/2016 at 5:34 AM, NoFear said:

Search this 

1.875F;2.29374980927F:9

Should have 3 results. 

Only the first value, 1.875 is useful. 

Edit to 0.

Every enemy is 0hp (very little to no gold) 

The skill/perk that you get gold for every tap, you will want and ready to go. 

Make sure you have a boss battle ready and waiting to start (don't start it yet). 

The 1.875 edit to something like 3.4e20

Then start boss battle. His hp will be too high to kill. 

But start the perk for gold for every tap.  And tap tap tap tap. 

If screen darkens and loading symbol appears, you hacked it too high and game will force close. 

You can also dword search what number wave you are on (the top right number)

Get down to 1 result, edit and freeze to 20.

Have enemy hp to 0 and you finish every level in 1 kill. 

I made it to 3500 last night and then Prestige. 

it work for me, enemy hp turn to 0, but i just get 1gold per drop, how to make that earn gold normal?

sorry for my bad english

• Moderators
2 hours ago, 9fallenart said:

it work for me, enemy hp turn to 0, but i just get 1gold per drop, how to make that earn gold normal?

sorry for my bad english

Be at a spot where you can enable boss fight. 

Edit the 1.875 to something like 3.4e25

Enable the midas touch 

Start tapping away. 

Edit back to 1.875 (or 0). 

Then goto boss fight to fix enemy hp.