Tap Titans 2

phillipo6

On 4/8/2018 at 1:56 AM, Quanks said:

The newest Update of the game seems to have patched the mana freeze method where i searched for ex. 448F;448F:5 and freezed the value, now i cant find anything.
Anyone else found out what changed ?

If you're using skill "Tactical Insight" mana value can be change to ex. 448.265749235. Find mana value before unlocking hero skill (+X mana capacity)

31 minutes ago, Calafuna said:

Would you be able to explain how this is used or maybe point to the post that explains this? Can you get teapotted if you only jump to the stages you know you can normally get to?

Anyone found a way to modify the Portar chance? That would make lvling really fast but I can't figure it out.

1 minute ago, SaltyBeard said:

Would you be able to explain how this is used or maybe point to the post that explains this? Can you get teapotted if you only jump to the stages you know you can normally get to?

Ah sorry, my fault. Spreadsheet count Dword value for all stage from 1 to 20000. Just change number in the green cell to the number of stage what you want and find value from the blue cell with a bold number (under cell with the name "Find") like Dword.

Ex.: If you want find Dword value for stage 8654.

Put number 8654 on green cell and find -1,908,675,216 like Dword in GG.

image.png.1f30d552eabd8d7b6521b67161743aaa.png

I never jump higher than my highest stage. I tried it on other account and after Prestige I got a teapot. I did so many experiments with jumping to the highest stage but the end is always the same TEAPOT

4 minutes ago, Calafuna said:

Ah sorry, my fault. Spreadsheet count Dword value for all stage from 1 to 20000. Just change number in the green cell to the number of stage what you want and find value from the blue cell with a bold number (under cell with the name "Find") like Dword.

Ex.: If you want find Dword value for stage 8654.

Put number 8654 on green cell and find -1,908,675,216 like Dword in GG.

image.png.1f30d552eabd8d7b6521b67161743aaa.png

I never jump higher than my highest stage. I tried it on other account and after Prestige I got a teapot. I did so many experiments with jumping to the highest stage but the end is always the same TEAPOT

Can't edit or make a copy. It says export option is disabled.

1 minute ago, Calafuna said:

And now?

That works, could I bother you to explain this in total layman terms. Step by step maybe? Like, how do I find the initial value to change. What is the red "base" number? What is do you mean by "Offset". I am a total n00b with GG and this is way above my skill lvl. Thank you for any information you can provide. Also, is it an encrypted value?

Or if you are so inclined it would be cool to have some instructions built into the excel doc so people who find it might know how to use it.

7 hours ago, SaltyBeard said:

I tried adjusting the stage to 5000 since my normal MS is like 5200 but after I restarted the game it put me at 20k.

did you got teapot dude ? lol maybe you put wrong value 

21 hours ago, SaltyBeard said:

I tried adjusting the stage to 5000 since my normal MS is like 5200 but after I restarted the game it put me at 20k.

Oh man, sorry for that. What value did you change?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...