Tap Titans 2

phillipo6

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

Get to where you have a boss battle (don't start it). 

Have GG auto pause

Change the 1.875 to large value. (3.4e25)

Kill he current enemy. 

Massive gold drop. 

Edit back to 1.875 or 0.

Start boss fight. 

This does not work for me =(

Edited by gamersheim

Had some fun playing the game, however, as Djinnx also said, when prestiging I receive no relics, and once prestiged the input doesn't work for the reducing boss HP, not sure what I have done to the game now but regardless of using GG I get 1 gold forever in the game now per tap LOL 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Shaunosorus said:

So, I've had a lot of fun for a couple of days, can someone tell me please before I prestige again, how do I undo all changes made so I can prestige with no values changed to hopefully get some relics etc

Champion.png

I honestly don't know... 

Wish I could know 100%

Edit:

Create a backup of where you are at. 

Prestige and see what happens. I don't know if restoring the save will work either. But worth the attempt. 

On 12/5/2016 at 10:14 PM, NoFear said:

So I've finally figured out why relics was not being Givin after prestige. After updating the apk via apkpure it works.

For the boss health after prestiging you have to search 1.875 by itself as float it will be ano address ending in 147 or 47.

Pm me if you need help (:

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DjinnxGod said:

So I've finally figured out why relics was not being Givin after prestige. After updating the apk via apkpure it works.

For the boss health after prestiging you have to search 1.875 by itself as float it will be ano address ending in 147 or 47.

Pm me if you need help (:

Well done. 

I hacked premium currency.....  Partially. 

It was locally hacked and could be spent. 

I couldn't buy more clan crates. 

I forgot to check the shop if it would work there. 

You can hack the league reward. 

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

Well done. 

I hacked premium currency.....  Partially. 

It was locally hacked and could be spent. 

I couldn't buy more clan crates. 

I forgot to check the shop if it would work there. 

You can hack the league reward. 

Ah nice, how about relics? They should be in the same area as of reachable addresses... League reward? As in the clan damage multiplier ? Pm me premium currency hack and I'll see if I can work on it as well & thanks for the rep?

Edited by DjinnxGod

Fun trick to reach *** damage

Search 1.875 F 

Group change values with 9.9e29 (safe value w/o risk of game close) then attack the current monster. Make sure you already met with the boss for the stage so it's easier. At the same time, if it doesn't change health or your damage, reset them back to 1.875. Then delete them, so you can focus on the batch values. 

When you start dealing 0 damage, the color should change from red to yellow. Buy upgrades and heroes. The crit of your pet should appear as *** (infinite) 

This also helps you clear three quests. Be careful not to activate midas gold at a high level (> 5) as it can cause more than the said gold drop, causing the game reset (resets at anything >= de gold) 

Oh, also I found a good way to re-search 1.875 (not the pair) if it doesn't pop out anymore: go to android >data >folder for taptitans >delete cache and unity folder. Do not touch save data folder and the savedata files outside it. 

You can search again for the values now resetted (including current stage and 1.875)

Edit: i hope you guys can check it's accuracy, only managed to replicate these twice (when I couldn't search the pair float values) 

Edit 2: The reason why when you prestige you don't get relics is due to 1. Not reverting back the values (or reclosing the game fully and reopening again) 2. Time Hack. Don't time hack. You will fail to get prestige like, forever for that account. bad mistake for me when I linked it in my FB.

Edit 3: The reasons are for together btw.

Edited by paolopao2x

1 hour ago, paolopao2x said:

The reason why whe nyou prestige you don't get relics is due to 1. Not reverting back the values

I tried this twice, first time is at stage 100+, it was a success, i get everything. Then the second time i prestige at stage 1600+, didnt get any relics and skill points even though i do the exact same thing, except that after i reverted back the value, reset game (just like 1st time) and play for a long time, i have a connection issue and have to reset device

Btw anyone think of any way to edit skill points yet?

9 hours ago, Berlitz said:

I tried this twice, first time is at stage 100+, it was a success, i get everything. Then the second time i prestige at stage 1600+, didnt get any relics and skill points even though i do the exact same thing, except that after i reverted back the value, reset game (just like 1st time) and play for a long time, i have a connection issue and have to reset device

Btw anyone think of any way to edit skill points yet?

Did you do time hack tho (with GG or other app) for the second time you prestiged?

Cuz I just noticed in the 1.0.7 version, even if you don't change back the values, just the game closing (fully), the data resets back to 1.875 and whatnot.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, paolopao2x said:

Did you do time hack tho (with GG or other app) for the second time you prestiged?

Cuz I just noticed in the 1.0.7 version, even if you don't change back the values, just the game closing (fully), the data resets back to 1.875 and whatnot.

Game Guardian. 

I think something else is going on after you prestige that we aren't aware of. 

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Game Guardian. 

I think something else is going on after you prestige that we aren't aware of. 

So far, on my 5th prestige w/o speed hack, I manually search now the 1.875 rather than the pair, tedious but still works (gives 360 - 670 results ugh)

Note: don't get the skill for splash damage, will screw up the search for instant skip stage, causing the game to crash 2 out of 5 times. 

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, paolopao2x said:

So far, on my 5th prestige w/o speed hack, I manually search now the 1.875 rather than the pair, tedious but still works (gives 360 - 670 results ugh)

Note: don't get the skill for splash damage, will screw up the search for instant skip stage, causing the game to crash 2 out of 5 times. 

To save on results 

1.875;1.875:100

Only because I know another 1.875 value is nearby.