Tap Titans 2

phillipo6

• Moderators
2 hours ago, int0xication said:

Could you please tell how you do it? I tried both float and double but still no luck.

Developer learned from how I hacked there first tap titans game, so what was simple, isn't. They have server sided checks on things. 

Might call it good with gold and enemy hp. 

I'made pretty sure this is probably simple stuff, but I figured out how to freeze mana and increase time for boss battle for clan.

As well as freeze skills when dropped from chest, but all that seems simple enough lol.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, DjinnxGod said:

I'made pretty sure this is probably simple stuff, but I figured out how to freeze mana and increase time for boss battle for clan.

As well as freeze skills when dropped from chest, but all that seems simple enough lol.

I haven't tried mana yet. 

And freeze skills, meaning have unlimited? 

For mana, just do the simple first scan , use mana, scan, do this until you get a few results, normally for me is the first result that's a float. you can freeze it or change the value for more mana.

Although I don't know how to do this with the skills that you tap, so right when

you drop a skill make sure autopause is on and scan the amount of seconds left and so on.

You  have more exp than me on this type of stuff so you probably can find an easier way to freeze the skills,

May I ask your method of changing enemy health and/or gold? I'm sure it's similar to the tt1 method but not quite sure

• Moderators

Search this 

1.875F;2.29374980927F:9

Should have 3 results. 

Only the first value, 1.875 is useful. 

Edit to 0.

Every enemy is 0hp (very little to no gold) 

The skill/perk that you get gold for every tap, you will want and ready to go. 

Make sure you have a boss battle ready and waiting to start (don't start it yet). 

The 1.875 edit to something like 3.4e20

Then start boss battle. His hp will be too high to kill. 

But start the perk for gold for every tap.  And tap tap tap tap. 

If screen darkens and loading symbol appears, you hacked it too high and game will force close. 

You can also dword search what number wave you are on (the top right number)

Get down to 1 result, edit and freeze to 20.

Have enemy hp to 0 and you finish every level in 1 kill. 

I made it to 3500 last night and then Prestige. 

Seems like a well thought out hack, but I don't know if it's just me, but when I search that number  1.875F;2.29374980927D:9 , it gives me an invalid error.

Edit: Do I have to start over as a new game? When I cleared the Data and Cache from phone, and started new game, it came up with the 3 results, but far from midas, then i imported my save game and tried again, but did not show any results*

Edited by DjinnxGod

1 minute ago, int0xication said:

Seems? Lol this guy is a f'ing genius. I didn't even think of farming gold like that. Search 1.875;2.29374980927:9 instead. You can'the mention two data types in same search. but bro how you did that on your current game?

I reset my game and it works lol, T_T

Screenshot_2016-12-06-04-29-17.png

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, int0xication said:

Seems? Lol this guy is a f'ing genius. I didn't even think of farming gold like that. Search 1.875;2.29374980927:9 instead. You can'the mention two data types in same search. 

Screenshot_2016-12-06-04-29-17.png

So sorry. Accidentally put D and not F. 

Glad you got it!!! 

Is a good hack. 

Really nothing else needed since you can win every level in 1sec...

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, DjinnxGod said:

Lol, it works, but sadly only if i clear my data and start over, but in that case, I'll never gather enough gold for midas. x.x
good hack indeed though!

Search the large float value only on your game with progress. 

Curious if the 1.875 is now 2 or 2.125.