Quick 8 ball pool guideline hack

Snoop22

Name of Game: 8 ball pool
Game Version: 3.7.4
Name of Cheat: guideline hack
Search type: dword

Found this super easy and quick hack for 8 ball pool guideline. 

Steps:

1. Play tutorial/game with beginner cue.
  2. Search 1075734118 dword.
  3. Change to 1085734118, freeze.
  4. Done ezzzz, change to whatever cue and enjoy.

Screenshot of cheat:

Well don't over use it, I use it on my lvl 22 acc every other game, for a couple weeks no ban yet. but yes it is detectable idk I might just be lucky. with guideline hack u shouldn't be potting the ball anyways lol.

Edited by Snoop22

Thought u were talkin bout the white ball, mb never noticed that they tracked all the potted balls, I guess just use it only for shotts that u have a hard time making. idk I've been using it for a while with no ban yet. Try looking for a modded version.

Yeh ik, the potted balls don't show, pretty easy to get banned. U could just have it to line up the shott then change it back before shooting but that would get annoying. Just find a modded version.

• 1 month later...

This was working until today. I was playing with using the Rootcloak mod in Xposed framework. 

Something change though, searching 1075734118 keep yielding zero results. 

Anyone know how to find the guideline's address?

6 hours ago, Strick9er said:

This was working until today. I was playing with using the Rootcloak mod in Xposed framework. 

Something change though, searching 1075734118 keep yielding zero results. 

Anyone know how to find the guideline's address?

use normal cue 

I ve been using GG over 2 years. Two weeks ago I was playing successfully 8 Ball pool and I faced 2 major problems :

-I can't get any winning on leader's board. Every time I won nothing happened. I always was at "0" coins. 

-when I was pushing the main screen button my 8 Ball pool app froze. (I'm using letv 1 pro US version x800). 

Please anyone can help? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2017 at 4:02 AM, Tolis said:

I ve been using GG over 2 years. Two weeks ago I was playing successfully 8 Ball pool and I faced 2 major problems :

-I can't get any winning on leader's board. Every time I won nothing happened. I always was at "0" coins. 

-when I was pushing the main screen button my 8 Ball pool app froze. (I'm using letv 1 pro US version x800). 

Please anyone can help? 

I had the same issue with the leaderboard I would get pop up saying their system detected me using a third party. I simply fixed this by emailing miniclip from their official page. And they fixed it for me 2 days later. And I'm sorry about your other problem I can't really help you with that one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.