Dungeon Hunter 5 mod

fiarefox

Question

Hello 

I try to mod Dungeon Hunter 5 the Attack and defense values there was a post before here but there was no answer wich helps me.

So the game is Server sided there is no chance to mod coins or other stuff but i see in much videos that the ppl mod the attack and defense values.

the only problem is when i search the value and change it the list is empty just asking is it possible to mod the valus in the new version ?

and when yes pls explain how the hell i find the right value -.-*   sorry for my bad english and thx

6 minutes ago, fiarefox said:

but what ,mean with dual blade ?  like the id value is connected with the weapon and armor ? so i need spezific dual blades or i can use any dual blades ?

no, every armor has couple of variants (see in game under "collection"). This armor variant with dual-blade damage has value of 102

8 minutes ago, fiarefox said:

btw im downloading now the game for windows and try out what u tellin me but it seems very hard to find same values for my phone -.-*

and when i have find the value i have it to change evry time i enter the game ?

yes, it is only memory editing.....

btw. if you find any other values, please, send me a message. ;)

lol dude i get the armor with dual blade propertie in one mission wtf xD:D   the luck is on my side ! 

so now i change like u write before ..

i will when i finish the game cuse it sucks so hard that i spend money and cant complete the game i will figure that out how to get the ids -.-*

ahh im so happy it worked btw i change the values and become a new 6 star darkness armor and a other low armor idk why  

Edited by fiarefox

18 minutes ago, fiarefox said:

ahh im so happy it worked btw i change the values and become a new 6 star darkness armor and a other low armor idk why  

can you explain again?

You change the value and something became 6 star armor? how? what?

11 minutes ago, fiarefox said:

i changed the values   from 102 to 99999999 and then i get a new 6 star armor nature  

ahh and the crossbow changed too the values too endless lol  

Screenshot_20161126-120853.png

GZ!!!!

remember that some minions in SH and in solo mission has reflect damage buff....so if your weapon is same as your armor, you will be instagib yourself (in other words, you will kill yourself) ;)

change weapon to 99999 and armor to 999999999 and nobody will touch you...bwahahahah... :)

i thank you so much ! you made my day

but how i know wich value is for the crossbow ? 

anyway i will change other weapon if i meet those reflecting for now i run through the game collectin diaomons and farm all stuff to get best weapons ! muhahah im the king of the world !! 

8 minutes ago, ratiesh19 said:

How u change the values all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

N from where do u see the values all

i collect the sunray armor with double blade propertie in mission 2 with the crossbow  on easy

i search with GG value 102 (float) and  change all to 99999999 and this is it.

u cant change all cuse we dont know all the item ids.

Edited by fiarefox

also, waypoints ( or endless dungeon, or Trial of Elements) are excellent way to collect gems and energy.

But, go easy there. WP 75 is impossible without cheats. All youtubers were  banned with clearing WP75.

for WP60 you need global stats above 12000+ in attack and defense and ridiculous amount of Dodge.

Elemental bonus advantage is important in game. so collect all element type of weapons and armor.

u cant change all cuse we dont know all the item ids.

Skullboyq wrote how to find a range of values. i did not try that yet...

so, trial-and-error approach :)

Edited by Babica

so the plan is doing waypoint till 59 often times to collect items and diamonds (in what i invest the diaomonsd ?inventory slots ?, and i will sell evrything till i got 6 star amor and weapons with properties then ill craft them right ?

any tips ? xD

anyway i cant thank you enough !!!

this game take a lot of time.....

dont do WP59 yet (in Trial of elements)....when you have global stats in attack and defence (without cheats) around 6000+ you can go to WP45 (there you got 3 start amulet). For solo missions, go to the end if you want, but dont, keep some missions unfinished when you need gems....

gem management here is crucial.

collect and evolve items: bracers,shield and belt with dodge stat.

Ice Burst you can find in mission (i do not know which one) and at T6 you get dodge.

As each item has 3-5 variants, go to collection and see which variant you have. Example is Predatory Instinct nature shield. If you get variant 3 at 3 star, you will get dodge when you evolve it on 4 star. Other variants give you dodge only on T6 (6 star, or max evolve) and it take a lot of grinding to get all materials for T6.

in beginning, invest in inventory slots. For 3 time expanding inventory, you will get achievement and it will give you 10 gems i think....

focus on achievements also, there are gem awards...

wanted challenges are also great place to collect gems, but rewards are reserved for "credit card warriors"

join a guild and participate to get free gear chest.

soon, Christmas event will start, so keep some gems for event to buy energy refill, you will need it.....

here is a tip:

if you are low level and you have 35 gems, unlock daily dungeon "quartz gathering" and with cheats finish legendary difficulty. The amount of exp is huge and you will level up, as you level up, you get energy and amount of energy you get is greater of cost of dungeon.

So using this, you can level up very fast and till lvl 60 you will have more then 1500 energy....profit!!!!

and with this amount energy you can go WP or missions.....

when you unlock this daily dungeon, it will be open for 1 hour. So to speed thing up, play regular mission, collect some rush tickets, and spend rush ticket on daily dungeon. Next weekend all daily dungeons will be open.

Which value u see the armour or weapons

please, read full thread.

i've attached which armor you need to start (you can find it on mission 2). Replay until you get armor with dual-blades property. Then follow all steps in this thread.

ahh to late xD  i did the full story in 6 hours on all dificultys xD  and openend chests with the diamonds.

i have to be very carfully cuse i was asking something in chat and on my profile they could see im cheating i changed fast and w8 a bit xD all fine.

its problematic with the armor i cant evolve it to 6 stars -.-* i have to open chests and on chat they told me i cant evolve weapons to next star i neeed direct 6 star -.-* cuse i want to collect very good armor with double blade properties and use only double blade but in wiki it writes double blades cant be evolved -.-******* but here he is evolving i dont understand now whats right and not -.-Ü or cuse its old version 

i have 121 tickets 1.8 M gold and 600k quartz for first im save 

ahh maby u have space for me in ur group would be funny together with an friend who cheats (undercover) xD!!!!  and u can teach me a bit.

Edited by fiarefox

meh...this video is tooooo old.

current version shows maximum potential in stars. white filled stars tells you current status of item. You also have itemas with maximum 4 or 5 stars. 6 star items only drops from gear chests. one or two you can get from missions, one of them is Ice Burst.

go to collection in inventory and there you can see full items potential.

dont evolve items which has 5 star maximum, waste of energy,time and materials.....

as you can see, i have one 5star item ( currently only has 4 stars), a crossbow, this can not be evolved to 6 stars. But i will keep it, on each update they upgrade some old 5star items to 6star item.

If you dont have inventory space, fuse it....

inventory.jpg

if you get dual blade weapon with fear % property....dont use it.....

Edited by Babica

im gelous -.-* give me ur items XD!!  okay dokay and how do u have so much diamonds any trick or u collectet them hardly ?

Waypoints is single solution to get fast diamonds right ? but reaching those highwaypoints to get diamonds is hard-.-"  they will reset evrytime right ?  and tell me pls wich stuff in pic i keep or sell lel

Screenshot_20161127-223502.png

Edited by fiarefox