Dungeon Hunter 5 mod

fiarefox

Question

Hello 

I try to mod Dungeon Hunter 5 the Attack and defense values there was a post before here but there was no answer wich helps me.

So the game is Server sided there is no chance to mod coins or other stuff but i see in much videos that the ppl mod the attack and defense values.

the only problem is when i search the value and change it the list is empty just asking is it possible to mod the valus in the new version ?

and when yes pls explain how the hell i find the right value -.-*   sorry for my bad english and thx

there was a post of a guy who tryd the same thing, the answer was to use 3 algorhitm.

what i tryd  in inventory the attack of my favorite weapon or any weapon (i dont care) is 442 i search the value then i craft the weapon to 466, 1 result i modify the value to 999999 and frezze it no changes i tryd that a lot of time with no result -.-*

cuse i found a russian side they do the same and it seems working nut it doesnt -.-*

Edited by fiarefox

you have specific weapons and armour values which you can search and modify.

the values that i have maybe wont help you because you do not have that item id in you inventory.

But you can try with this:
98,102,104,106, 110 (for 3 star armor), 250 for 2 star stuff
989 kilncoat fire armor
1579 for some weapon
1437 is for some weapon and armor (lucky me i have them in invenory)

between 1831 and 1850 are some wanted challenges items...

You best chance is to open a lot of bounty chest and play with values 98,102,104,106, 110 and to see which type you have

also, i'm wondering how to search a range of float values and change them all (example: between 1831 and 1850 ) ?

Do i use exact search or something else?

thanx

Edited by Babica
addition information

1 hour ago, Babica said:

you have specific weapons and armour values which you can search and modify.

the values that i have maybe wont help you because you do not have that item id in you inventory.

But you can try with this:
98,102,104,106, 110 (for 3 star armor), 250 for 2 star stuff
989 kilncoat fire armor
1579 for some weapon

between 1831 and 1850 are some wanted challenges items...

You best chance is to open a lot of bounty chest and play with values 98,102,104,106, 110 and to see which type you have

also, i'm wondering how to search a range of float values and change them all (example: between 1831 and 1850 ) ?

Do i use exact search or something else?

thanx

Yes, possible with GameGuardian.

In 2 ways even.

Nr. 1 Known value

Screenshot_20161125-223719.png

Press on the "=" to open up this interface

= is known

!= is it isn't this value (for example you have 10000 0's but you know your value isn't that)

< is Value lower than x

> is Value higher than x

Nr.2 Filter 

Press menu and open filter

Screenshot_20161125-223802.png

Fill in your values and check the according checkbox.

LOL LOL SO COMPLICATETD 

Babica can u expalin me exact what for settings i have to do for game guardian idk step by step 

like wich hooks i put in settings and what for value i have to change

so i search for id exapmle 1437 then go to..   and there are much values is it float or other search thing ?

i  spend 30 euro in the game in the hope to make a good game with it but its ridicoulus how they scamm the ppl -.-* i dont open anymore any case -.-*

and if i dont know the id i cant change the value ?

anyway very thanks for answering my post 

Edited by fiarefox

44 minutes ago, fiarefox said:

wich hooks i put in settings

A hook isn't a setting. Hook is to select the app which you want to hack.

Maybe you mean memory ranges?

1437 is the id and where is the value wich is to change for attack ?

3 hours ago, Babica said:

I think he means it's the ID of a armor or weapon set. Probably near the values are attack values, defense values etc.

He also said it's for some weapon in the game, im guessing you need to find ID's by yourself.

i  spend 30 euro in the game in the hope to make a good game with it but its ridicoulus how they scamm the ppl -.-* i dont open anymore any case -.-*

Dumb enough to spend even 1 euro on these apps.

Everyone scams, it's not ridiculous, it's ridiculous that people still fall for this scam instead of searching alternatives (GameGuardian is one, LuckyPatcher etc.)

The problem is, they do this because people fall for it and it generates a ton of money.

What confuses me the most is still the people who buy IAP in offline games where LP works lol. (Not your case, just pointing out)

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

You gotta start somewhere right?

Edited by Skullboyq
Quoted wrong.

not really 

i dont know where to begin, 

i search the id value wich he has given but i dont really know what to change ..... and where or what method to change float etc.. im to noob to use game guardian  my english sucks cuse i would check tutorials for basics -.-*

and yes if i would know how to use game guardian perfect i never would pay for any in app purchas xD 

how i check wich ids are in my inventory ? 

my last chance is to find a side where the item ids are noticed :D

Edited by fiarefox

19 minutes ago, fiarefox said:

not really 

i dont know where to begin, 

i search the id value wich he has given but i dont really know what to change ..... and where or what method to change float etc.. im to noob to use game guardian  my english sucks cuse i would check tutorials for basics -.-*

and yes if i would know how to use game guardian perfect i never would pay for any in app purchas xD 

how i check wich ids are in my inventory ? 

my last chance is to find a side where the item ids are noticed :D

I don't know this game or its ID's, you'd need to ask Babica.

Edited by Skullboyq

10 hours ago, fiarefox said:

LOL LOL SO COMPLICATETD 

Babica can u expalin me exact what for settings i have to do for game guardian idk step by step 

like wich hooks i put in settings and what for value i have to change

so i search for id exapmle 1437 then go to..   and there are much values is it float or other search thing ?

anyway very thanks for answering my post 

First, you need to start collecting items in game, the basic ones. The easy way is to start playing and collecting bounty tickets and playing solo missions. When you collect enough different items, start with basic ID's 98,102,104,106, 110.

Open GG,

Open DH5 (yopu can stay in main menu)

click exact search

type a values (example 98)

choose Float

hit search.

when gg finished search, change all found values to some big number 999999999

then enter a game a then go to inventory and search if any item has changed values.

If not, start again with next id above.

example:

this armor on screenshot has item id of 102 (with dual-blade damage version)

sunray_armor.jpg

Edited by Babica
fix error

thank u very much ! ill try that out ! btw this in my inventory 

1.so i go to the  lower missions and collect fast with bounty tickets some 3 star amor ?

2. then i search the id and change the value wich is found to 99999999 

and hope its working :Dimageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9

ahh the sunray armor is found in mission 2 so i have good chance to get it fast !

Screenshot_20161126-104728.png

Screenshot_20161126-104741.png

Edited by fiarefox

or you can go totally different way.

download windows version from store (if you have win8+ or win10)

play

collect items

use most popular memory editing tool for games....

and use range search, change all found values and check in game.

be careful. To big ranges can change some id in game that will crash the game, or you will have some display / sound problems .

i've scan all values between 1100 till 2100, by 30 increments. I found 4 values in my inventory....game crashed million times....

for example; 

type in search values between 1571-1590, change to 999999, check the game.

2 items has been changed.

restart the game and narrow the search.

new search value for example 1571-1580. change to 999999, check the game.

2 items has been changed.

restart the game and narrow the search.

then i go one-by-one value and found that those 2 items have 1579 id. Success!!

all values found on PC, are the same on android. but i do not have the items on both platforms, except one :)

thank u very much ! ill try that out ! btw this in my inventory 

1.so i go to the  lower missions and collect fast with bounty tickets some 3 star amor ?

2. then i search the id and change the value wich is found to 99999999 

and hope its working :Dimageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9

ahh the sunray armor is found in mission 2 so i have good chance to get it fast !

yes, but dual-blade version.....for staff version i do not know... :(

11 minutes ago, Babica said:

ah cuse i found the sunray armor -.-*   so now i need the dual blades xD  can u tell me wich exact names the dual blades have ? maby u know where to find, and the only tool i know for change values on windows is cheat engine ?

ill make a search maby there are some ppl knows the ids -.-*  very thanks from germany !

or will it help just change the value for the armor only so im in god mod and finish the game fast i will coollect the weapon in time xD 

Edited by fiarefox

yes, this "engine" is way to go.

if you replay enough same mission, you will get this dual-blade version, drops are random....

my suggestion:

if you found the right values, dont raid peoples strongholds with this equipment (one star items), someone can report you to game developers and you can get ban.

use cheats in solo mission to collect gems, open gear chest and play daily dungeons to evolve.

when you collect enough, start searching range values and hope to find one :)

nah i dont do stronghold till im not fully equipment xD  

but what ,mean with dual blade ?  like the id value is connected with the weapon and armor ? so i need spezific dual blades or i can use any dual blades ?

ahh i checked xD   the armor has to have the propertie xD   i see now on ur screenshot soo i try the mission 1000 times till i get the armor with that propertie xD 

btw im downloading now the game for windows and try out what u tellin me but it seems very hard to find same values for my phone -.-*

and when i have find the value i have it to change evry time i enter the game ?

Edited by fiarefox